FE4 THREAD

Fia

痛いぞ。

...I almost feel frustrated.

My Unit Female, Sumia, Soiree, and Mariabel get a special scene with Krom at the end of Chapter 11 if they don't have an S support with him yet.

And yet Olivia, who doesn't even get a chance to get a C support before he marries her if you made Krom stay away from his potential wives... gets her S support with him as a flashback.

...it almost hurts.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

痛いぞ。

...I almost feel frustrated.

My Unit Female, Sumia, Soiree, and Mariabel get a special scene with Krom at the end of Chapter 11 if they don't have an S support with him yet.

And yet Olivia, who doesn't even get a chance to get a C support before he marries her if you made Krom stay away from his potential wives... gets her S support with him as a flashback.

...it almost hurts.

In the end at least it was worth it right?

In the end at least it was worth it right?

Not for rey. Olivia is his and his alone.

It was disappointing as all hell.

I was next to both of them, btw. Giving them 10% crit with my skill while they were building support points.

It was almost like, "Be happy you two" gesture.

Nope...

Felt the same as BEFORE I accepted Ninian loves Eliwood in canon. But I don't get the same consolation here. Olivia x Krom is as FAR from canon as you can possibly get, with the exception of the generic village girl.

...Meh.

Good Night.

Ordinarily, Rey, your waifu antics would not incur comment, much less actual work, on my part.

But this last story of yours was...inspirational, in that it has given rise to an idea, which I simply had to actualize...

[spoiler=ONE GORILLION HOURS IN MSPAINT]ok387.jpg

Edited by Shahenzan

dat soundtrack

It brings back memories?

>_>

8D

Ordinarily, Rey, your waifu antics would not incur comment, much less actual work, on my part.

But this last story of yours was...inpirational, in that it has given rise to an idea, which I simply had to actualize...

[spoiler=ONE GORILLION HOURS IN MSPAINT]ok387.jpg

...I'm still foldering until the end of the year.

...I'm still foldering until the end of the year.

Because Pride's "Coolstories" screens are appropriately titled and you're hoping for more.

Also I found YsO more entertaining than YsF. The music is indeed very nice such as "Samsara and Paramnesia".

Edited by Sirius

I feel like a fool! I've got to stop thinking Japan time is 34 hours in the future. OTL

already sent an apology letter, sudoku isn't even the right punishment for me..!

Oh no

Sudoku as a punishment?

Edited by Marthur