FE4 THREAD

Fia

Now now, I can make your wife a very wealthy woman if she would work for me.

I believe if you don't make an account, they stay there for 6 months if they get no views. Probably that if you do make an account, there's no such restriction.

And then she would leave me... yeah, nope

I never noticed you could make an account... but well, I shouldn't be using forums for a while anyway.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This may interest TE, Balcerzak and/or anyone that plays certain indie games and is not aware of this:

If the music files of a particular game can be found somewhere within the game's folder and is of the .ogg file format, you can convert an MP3 of your liking with VLC Media player and replace a game's track with the converted file.

Example: YsO with some YsF/YsChronicles music mixed in.

Edited by Sirius

And then she would leave me... yeah, nope

I never noticed you could make an account... but well, I shouldn't be using forums for a while anyway.

The thought of dating my best employee never struck my mind. Yet.

Register option at the top right.

Edited by Dio

This may interest TE, Balcerzak and/or anyone that plays certain indie games and is not aware of this:

If the music files of a particular game can be found somewhere within the game's folder and is of the .ogg file format, you can convert an MP3 of your liking with VLC Media player and replace a game's track with the converted file.

Yes, Falcom usually did that with their games. I think Gurumin's files were encrypted somehow, but that was it.

I tend to make use of that to listen to the game tracks though, since I'm not too fond of changing a game's soundtrack. Also looping.

The thought of dating my best employee never struck my mind. Yet.

Register option at the top right.

Even with that point aside

I noticed when I opened the page and paid attention.

Edited by TheEnd

Huh, interesting. Though I'd rather keep the soundtracks as they are.

Which reminds me

Since when are Falcom games indie, again? Yes, I know Steam added Ys to their indie pack, but it's like that word doesn't even have a clear meaning anymore.

Edited by TheEnd

Which reminds me

Since when are Falcom games indie, again? Yes, I know Steam added Ys to their indie pack, but it's like that word doesn't even have a clear meaning anymore.

They aren't (though Ys origin is in the 30 game Indie bundle for whatever reason). Some indie game just happen to have the same aforementioned attribute, as in, having its music files unencrypted and in some folder under the game's directory as .ogg format which makes it possible for these alterations.

Indie games seem to be defined as games developed by small groups of people without financial support from video game publishers. Valve's Steam is pretty much their god.

Edited by Sirius

Stop neglecting Diadora

She wasn't THAT underleved... actually scratch that, Celice was under average. Period.

I just imagined Rei as Sigurd saying "WOMAN, YOU STAY NEXT TO MY THRONE IN CHAPTER 3 BECAUSE I DEMAND THIS". All-caps included with all those symbols that appear on the Jojo anime.

LOL that's hilarious

Now, I'd like to know how that makes me a hypocrite

........... Now I have to wonder if you're catching me on poor word choice or you actually don't know....

*flaps Freohr's hair up and down like wings*

Look, you're a flying kittykate without having to worry about motion sickness! ≧▽≦

M-maybe... =D

Also I was trying to do that continuity thingy and now I am stuuuuuuuck ;n;

Or... nevermind I'm not stuck anymore

Edited by Freohr Datia

........... Now I have to wonder if you're catching me on poor word choice or you actually don't know....

And now, I'd like to know why are you even wondering that at this point