FE4 THREAD

Fia

I know exactly why, but I'm not saying. Let's hear your guess if you have one!

You're actually sad that TheEnd is theending his time on SF but you're hiding it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, yeah I think I owe a few words for this.

Despite I no longer a frequent member of this thread, it's still a shame to know you are leaving. I wouldn't be able to bother you again then. D:

I wish you lots of good luck and thank you for being a friend to me. We have... a rocky starter before (lolunderstatement), but still I had loads of fun with you. So thank you.

Drop by sometimes for a "hi" if you can though~

I'm not hard to find if you know what you're doing

I mean, b-baka nemesis

Well... my mind is always on a random track so the track of this post will probably come out random because of that... but I'll tryyyyyyyyyy

I'm a little sad that I haven't been able to be here as long as most others to be able to get to know you =<

But I think you definitely have silliness in you because NTG must've spread it to you so I'm here to say that no matter how many times you question that you are most definitely wrong~

I kinda wish you wouldn't be so harsh on yourself though because it's kinda sadface... I don't think you're as bad as you seem to think you are! And you seem to like being under the impression that everybody hates you... You even said I hated you a couple times which made me ;~; I didn't intend to come across as hateful!

I think many people find you very entertaining, and probably most don't get as angry at you as they show when they post. Or who knows maybe they do... But anyway point is at least know we'll remember you and miss you =D Or is that a bad thing for you? Well I would think for most people that would be sort of comforting to know that they have friends...

Am I saying all the wrong things? ;A;

Well... I'll also definitely miss watching you and NTG loop all the time~ It's entertaining and it just makes me feel happy to see it =3 I guess it's kind of weird or stupid or maybe just girly of me to always enjoy watching others get along so well ^~^

Also I agree this moment felt like it came too fast D=

I think I've rambled for long enough though... But anyway...

Hard for me to believe, but this is good bye, TheRightHandEnd!! I hope you'll still keep in touch with your friends every now and then, at least! =D Thanks for being part of the life in this thread so that it was still alive by the time I actually got here~! You take care too!!

And please don't hate me for being so sappy and saddy and that I made a huge post so there's so much of it too ;n;

You're supposed to hate me for playing with NTG's feelings

So stop being sappy and do it

He's leaving because he's lame enough to actually set a date to leave an internet forum and talk about it just about every day. :Knoll:

Basically this

Even though it's an experiment to help keeping me from coming back, it did make me feel like an attention whore

Even though I just can't deal with the incoming mush

You're actually sad that TheEnd is theending his time on SF but you're hiding it.

Nah, not Mumu.

Edited by TheEnd

Do I look heartless? ;n;

<3

There I have a heart now!! Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???????

THINK OF THE NTGS

Use your keyblade, TE

I'm not becoming a Roxas

http://ppdnotsonic.free.fr/stuff/FE4ThreadDatingSim/WebPlayer/WebPlayer.html

Worst writing ever? I think so!

Most disappointing gameplay? That too!

Ninji's game was fixed too.

And that is the final game. Hope you people enjoyed them.

Let's see this

We SMT/Extra now

Aww yeah I had a feeling that he would hate me for that.....

And I shouldn't have expected "don't hate me" to work x3

But I'm leaving anyway so you don't have to be bothered by me anymore!!

What

Edited by TheEnd

It may as well be called Ys smash down into enemies the game.

Never was able to find the PC version

The PC version is even fan translated (though I played it raw)

I heard the PSP port is bad

Edited by TheEnd