• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I will...soon...I have every Final Fantasy to go through first. Very silly of you, ojou-sama. Ah yes, blushing. It all makes sense now.

You're welcome.

E-every?! But that's a lot of FF games!!

SO you admit it!

Okay i admit it :(:

Ohh hmm well hopefully you can find anything else if you do~ Sadly for me I think it's kinda easy for me to get tired of repetitiveness when it comes to food =<

Yay! Oh yeah and he also goes and does all the dangerous things because I die all the time if I try ;n;

Even when I do things that don't seem dangerous I still end up dying ;A;

Awww. Hmmmm I'm thinking baked beans... toast... maybe bacon...

Aw x3 Good thing he's there for you!

Y-yes, I know. It's a Herculean task, but I must undertake it, since I like this series enough and it's high time I see all that it has to offer...

I see. Which ones/how many have you played already?

At least he didn't account suicide in case he ever decides he wants to return.

That redeems him! Although he could very well return with a new account...

He will only return when Britain's SF's need is greatest.

TILL ALL ARE ONE

Because he's the translator SF deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Okay, I don't even know if I quoted that right. I'm not a big batman guy.

I see. Which ones/how many have you played already?

Hmm. I have played varying degrees of VII and X when I was a kid, but the ones I'm most familiar with are IV and VI, which I had played until nearly the end eight years ago...now I have beaten IV, and am trying to beat VI! As for the future, I cannot tell...

That redeems him! Although he could very well return with a new account...

How silly of him...

I think that's right, if you did what I think you wanted to do.

You got it right, no worries

Just want to say seeing Night using ore-sama was great. That is all.

I think it was right before the final boss, after a battle which was many fights in a row or something. I just remember it was very annoying because it took a while to do those fights, and then CRASH... >:[

I-I can't tell what's happening in that vid :o

Haha. So you beta-test quite a bit huh?

I was equipping a hat in a slot that hats shouldn't go. There seems to be a list of invisible items in the equip list below the visible ones that you can sometimes click in to make them go places they shouldn't. I later discovered that the bug was present before the English Patch, and Arch and everyone had a good laugh and decided we didn't have to try to fix it.

Here and there, yeah. >_>

I'm going to try and make pancakes tomorrow.

Hmm. I have played varying degrees of VII and X when I was a kid, but the ones I'm most familiar with are IV and VI, which I had played until nearly the end eight years ago...now I have beaten IV, and am trying to beat VI! As for the future, I cannot tell...

I see! I have not played a single FF... besides FFTA. But does that count?!

How silly of him...

W-well that's just what I think he could've done, if he did account-suicide. I'm sure he'd want to keep his old account though.

I was equipping a hat in a slot that hats shouldn't go. There seems to be a list of invisible items in the equip list below the visible ones that you can sometimes click in to make them go places they shouldn't. I later discovered that the bug was present before the English Patch, and Arch and everyone had a good laugh and decided we didn't have to try to fix it.

Here and there, yeah. >_>

I see! Yeah, it was a bit blurry and I wasn't paying full attention :P:

Wandering Beta Tester, Bal

Yeah he can't just throw away his 500 thousand posts in the FE4 THREAD ;A;

His pride and joy!

Pancakes are pretty simple to make.

I've made them before, although if I make them too big, I mess up when flipping them over.

:):

Flipping into the air or just with a spatula?

Just want to say seeing Night using ore-sama was great. That is all.

8)

I'm going to try and make pancakes tomorrow.

Ah, pancakes...I like to think that I'm quite amazing at them.

I see! I have not played a single FF... besides FFTA. But does that count?!

W-well that's just what I think he could've done, if he did account-suicide. I'm sure he'd want to keep his old account though.

That probably halfway counts. If you think you can get into the games, perhaps you should try them...the whole lore and stuff that is shared between all the games in the series, and the differences and stuff...it's pretty amazing! Forgive me, I am not feeling particularly eloquent.

O-oh, alright then...it's very good that he didn't commit suicide.

Edited by Nightmare

His pride and joy!

Heehee I bet x3

:):

Flipping into the air or just with a spatula?

Ooh flipping into the air sounds like fun =3 I would try it some time, but with how clumsy I always am I'd probably make a mess everywhere~

Or can people do that when one side is solid while the other still is liquidy? (They probably really do do that it's just I haven't heard of them doing that before x3)

Edited by Freohr Datia

With a spatula, I'm too afraid of messing up if I ever tried to throw them in the air.

I see! I'm too afraid of flipping in the air too.

Ah, pancakes...I like to think that I'm quite amazing at them.

Really?! Have you made a lot?

That probably halfway counts. If you think you can get into the games, perhaps you should try them...the whole lore and stuff that is shared between all the games in the series, and the differences and stuff...it's pretty amazing! Forgive me, I am not feeling particularly eloquent.

O-oh, alright then...it's very good that he didn't commit suicide.

Hmmm actually I'm worried I won't get into them! And because they're so popular it... puts me off! Weird huh. Maybe, just maybe, I'll look into them one day...

It's okay! I forgive you!

Y-yes...

Ooh flipping into the air sounds like fun =3 I would try it some time, but with how clumsy I always am I'd probably make a mess everywhere~

Or can people do that when one side is solid while the other still is liquidy? (They probably really do do that it's just I haven't heard of them doing that before x3)

The ones I'm going to try making are very thin! From the instruction videos, it looks like the other side isn't very liquidy at all. :3 They made flipping look easy!

The ones I'm going to try making are very thin! From the instruction videos, it looks like the other side isn't very liquidy at all. :3 They made flipping look easy!

Ooh! Okay then!

I think I'll stick with spatula though x3 Even though I tend to still mess pancakes up using them as well~

Really?! Have you made a lot?

I have. They turn out pretty well.

Hmmm actually I'm worried I won't get into them! And because they're so popular it... puts me off! Weird huh. Maybe, just maybe, I'll look into them one day...

It's okay! I forgive you!

Y-yes...

That's alright. A lot of people are put off by their popularity...just the other day, one of my friends summarised each game, and another friend (who was put off by the popularity) got so interested that he considered looking into them. Perhaps one day...I shall look forward to that day, ojou-sama...

H-how is he doing...