• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my... sdgñlfsadfhadgsgkñfasdñf what the hell!?

Akzeriuth.... just.... Akzeriuth. The whole thing....

That part is so sad...

and Van Grants is to blame!

@shadowofchaos: Patriotic 3DS collection, if only I wasn't so hasty in buying mine, I would have gotten one in red.

Oh well, I still like my Aqua blue 3DS.

Edited by Ace Tactician

I see a disturbing lack of 3DS XL in that shot.

Though I know why. Match the Limited Edition FE:A one.

Unless my current 3DS breaks down, I'm content with my current one. An XL would be the one I would buy to replace it.

The FE:A one is so cool looking.

Unless my current 3DS breaks down, I'm content with my current one. An XL would be the one I would buy to replace it.

The FE:A one is so cool looking.

Fair enough. Then again, I got mine when gamestop had a trade-in deal. I got my XL for only 100 bucks.

Waaah! I'm being called out today.

I got my pink 3DS for £100, pre-owned :o

Did I do my pancakes okay?!?! I rarely eat pancakes made like these ones, so when I ate them I didn't know if my texture was right. :P: But they were edible!

Good evening ojou-sama.

I will.

One daaaaaaaaay.......

Even 30 isn't old! Quite confident, ojou-sama. Just like how you should be...Freohr may be able to surpass you one day, but for now, you must retain your throne.

Good late evening!

Wow! You're so awesome.

A-and that is so pretty. Was that a lot of effort? *copy and paste* One daaaaaaaaay.......

I know right! It's not even middle-age yet... Wise words! I shall keep the throne warm, and pass it on when necessary.

It really is.

Hmmm, GAME is selling 3DSes at 140€...decisions, decisions...

/patpatpat But you're only 1 hour ahead of me... why does it seem so bad for you? Are you busy?

~£114

DUDE are those new 3DSes?!

America3Resized.jpg

America. The Red, White, and Blue. Two parts Japanese. All Made in China.

You mean Britain!... Or France. Or Netherlands. Or Australia. hmmm didn't realize there were quite a few. of course, they're pretty common colours.

Did I do my pancakes okay?!?! I rarely eat pancakes made like these ones, so when I ate them I didn't know if my texture was right. :P: But they were edible!

I ain't never seen pancakes done up that way, so I'm not sure if you did a good job or not...

If the rest of the year is going to be like January, I can kill myself right now.

what's getting you down man

Hi NTG, I think those pancakes you made are done just right. They didn't look underdone to me.

Yay! Yeah, overdone would be better than underdone. :P: And as expected, I messed up with the flipping in the air. Spatula is safest!

I ain't never seen pancakes done up that way, so I'm not sure if you did a good job or not...

Tee hee... do you normally see the thicker kind?

Yay! Yeah, overdone would be better than underdone. :P: And as expected, I messed up with the flipping in the air. Spatula is safest!

Tee hee... do you normally see the thicker kind?

Yeah I

I don't normally see em that thin

is there like a technical term for that style of pancake

Hmmmmmm hi people, a question. Would you like it if a girl proposed to you? How would you feel?

Tons of shit, man

/patpat :( /attempts to huglift but fails?

You did fine. I'd eat them.

...frack, I forgot that I'm hungry.

Yay!

And even though I had a few of those pancakes 2 hours ago... I'm hungry :e thankfully dinner is cooking. Whoops I shouldn't talk about food in front of you huh