• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness prostitution is illegal in Clark County. The shota will be nowhere near me.

Well, this is the part where you get to be all YESZ and do this: emo-FALCONPUNCH.gif

>previously heard that in Yakuza 5, among other awesome things like taking place in multiple districts, that among even more characters than in 4, Haruka will be playable, the first female playable character in the series

>"Aw shit yeah! She's seen some shit over the years living with Kiryu, I bet she's one tough kid by now!"

>She's playable as an idol, has concert sections and street danceoff rhythm games of some sort

okguy.jpg

The game looks great in general nonetheless. Saejima fighting a bear is a recipe that's pretty hard to fuck up.

pretty damn /late considering the game is already a month out in Japan, I know

Edited by Rehab

Nice! I'm hoping to start cooking my own breakfast when I begin my university semester. I think I have some late starts though... haha, I'd be waking up to lunch on Friday, maybe.

Cool, before I start my externship, I will cook my own hot breakfast instead of the usual cereal.

Whenever I play an FE game, I tend to stay away from the harder modes. I'm content in playing on the lower difficulty.

ninja theory the franchise killer

fuck you

Has a nice ring to it, I know

wha

Did you expect something decent?

I was expecting vergilsaurus

I was expecting something bad, hoping for something decent, and secretly deeply wishing for something good.

In the end all I got was a face full of meh

I was expecting vergilsaurus

I was expecting something bad, hoping for something decent, and secretly deeply wishing for something good.

In the end all I got was a face full of meh

Well the Vergil fights in DMC3 are pretty fun on lower difficulties. They kind of drag on in higher difficulties.

Well that is to be expected for a beloved series like DMC. The future is bleak for it thanks to DmC.

"Did I just watch somebody-"

"Die? Yes"

nyehh :{

Also it's weird how parts of Heavenly Sword's writing were clever, at least, but DmC... haven't played it myself, but I've heard very little positive so far.

(He may get a buff off the bat being voiced by Gollum, but still)