• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I don't suppose anyone here played Valkyria Chronicles 3 besides Rey? If anyone doesn't mind answering is it better to keep the 3 main characters in their default class? So far I'm using (Eila?) as support and Imca as sentinel. So far I'm enjoying it some of the kanji characters kill me when reading (especially some of the orders and tutorial) and I did enemies get a damage buff in this game? or are people just frail in this one?

Also good morning people.

lol SAO.

But yeah, that FPS portion was cool, though in-dream it didn't felt like like much since I was in the game itself. That's common when my dreams involve video games. I am in there, though weirdly any game hub or menu still pops up as if I was still watching through a screen.

Hmm I don't suppose anyone here played Valkyria Chronicles 3 besides Rey? If anyone doesn't mind answering is it better to keep the 3 main characters in their default class? So far I'm using (Eila?) as support and Imca as sentinel. So far I'm enjoying it some of the kanji characters kill me when reading (especially some of the orders and tutorial) and I did enemies get a damage buff in this game? or are people just frail in this one?

Also good morning people.

Despite having played a little bit of it, I suck at the game. And I haven't gotten past where you see some of the VC2 characters.

Not to mention I don't reclass just like I don't reclass in FE13 until endgame.

Also, I've heard that there are two specific classes that characters excel at compared to the rest of what they can reclass to. Just like how Imca excels at being a Lancer and a Fencer.

Despite having played a little bit of it, I suck at the game. And I haven't gotten past where you see some of the VC2 characters.

Not to mention I don't reclass just like I don't reclass in FE13 until endgame.

Also, I've heard that there are two specific classes that characters excel at compared to the rest of what they can reclass to. Just like how Imca excels at being a Lancer and a Fencer.

Hmm alright, thanks Rey.

I've started writing down all the dreams I remember upon waking in the hopes that maybe I'd remember them more often. My most recent one had one of my favorite foods in it, stuffed grape leaves.

Go figure on that one.

Heh, writing them down is something I've only started doing recently. But I don't bother to try to do more with them, since they are way too whacky to make sense of them. The pieces alone maybe, but not the dream as a whole.

what were they stuffed with

White rice and some cooked ground beef.

Even if I can't make any sense of them, I'd still like to be able to look back and laugh at some of the goofy things I dream of.

Beating up on one's little sister? Now that's just...a bad look.

They are siblings right?

In unrelated news, after playing Shin Koihime Musou at my local arcade I felt compelled to read the VN

so here I am now

these tactics ain't Rance or anything

but it is amusing so far

Masked Butterfly is amazing. Sei really is the best character. The end.

Actually wait, supporting point: 我が主 > ご主人様. Now: The end.

(unless I screwed up the kanji, but I think that's right)

Masked Butterfly is amazing. Sei really is the best character. The end.

Actually wait, supporting point: 我が主 > ご主人様. Now: The end.

(unless I screwed up the kanji, but I think that's right)

I have yet to see any masked butterfly shenanigans

so I can't dis/agree with you just yet

so far though I'm liking Shuri and Ren

The archery mom was also a pleasant surprise, so keep your eye on her.

Also, I'm trying to remember which one was Ren. That was Lu-Bu, right? She was too silent for my liking, and definitely pandered to different interests.

In contrast, I could not stand Shuri's voice actually, it sort of grated on me. Maybe our standards will not align. I guess even if you don't end up liking Chouun (Zhao Yun) much, you can still enjoy the Butterfly shenanigans. That I can guarantee.

Edited by Balcerzak

So you guys are complaining that it's not an XL? With just a SLIGHTLY bigger screen?

You've got nothing on me then.

My3DSisbiggerthanyour3DSXLResized.jpg

[12:20:41 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): That's right.

[12:20:44 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): 3D TV

[12:20:47 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): with touch screen laptop

[12:20:50 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): get at me bros.

Hmm, weird, I just lost access to quite a number of sites...

Okay, either the problems is from my end... or from those sites. Quite a few images here can't be seen either.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Class ends super early

My dad gives me the rides here and back

His cell phone doesn't work anymore so I can't tell him class ended already

I'm just gonna be sitting here for another hour now =o

And this was the time I decided I had no time to bring my charger x3 But I'm sure it could go alright during an hour.

But still can't use IRC on this campus how will I surviiiiiiiiive ;A;

Library? >_>

I'm not sure if you're telling me to find a library or asking if I am in one...

Addressing the first, I am in a small community college, this has no library. If there is a library somewhere nearby I do not know of it but I would not want to risk crossing the busy highway to reach it.

And if you meant the second, I am on my laptop, although there are computers here but I prefer keeping my personal settings~ And it'd be kinda weird having people watching me because these computers are facing a wall and it just makes me uncomfortable x3

oh

Odd how it has no library.

You could have at least grab a random book and read it a bit. At least I do. But you cannot so.... yeah.

Uncomfortableness is for the weak. Er...