FE4 THREAD

Fia

Okay!!

/fangirlsqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's over the fact that her initials will forever remain the same!!

I knew they would come flooding asking about the categories... Now that we're on the topic, which one am I? /hypocrite

Me too! =D But that doesn't make me a hypocrite because I wasn't complaining =o

edit: aww colour

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I fanboy over nothing

You're a fucking mask. The tool that most humans use in the public eye in order to maintain this shallow and stupid concept known as "reputation". You're that stupid thing in the mirror that convinces people to be something in order to "rise above others" instead of letting them be as they are. You should be ashamed of your forsaken self you bastard.

You fanboy over Tangerine. I've spoken the Wise Words of Wham/Aztec Stroheim.

If I didn't fall into this category, I wouldn't have been in the college major I am in now.

You may qualify for a new category or a fancy title. THE HARDCORE NERD WHOSE "WEEB SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS". I must ask though, is "HEAVENS" an euphemism for Ninian's sweet spot or is it for Olivia's?

Edited by Sirius

I fanboy over nothing

You're setting yourself up.

You're a fucking mask. The tool that most humans use in the public eye in order to maintain this shallow and stupid concept known as "reputation". You're that stupid thing in the mirror that convinces people to be something in order to "rise above others" instead of letting them be as they are. You should be ashamed of your forsaken self you bastard.

You fanboy over Tangerine. I've spoken the Wise Words of Wham.

Told ya Mumu.

Edited by BLS

You fanboy over Tangerine. I've spoken the Wise Words of Wham/Aztec Stroheim.

Being friends with someone is not the same as fanboying over them.

I thought you weren't admitting to being a girl.

The verb "fangirl" can and has been used in reference to males.

I'm well aware of the truth in this statement as well as your persistent attempts to pass it off as just that.

But it "just that". Tangerine is my dear friend, and I am hers. There is nothing more to it than that, and you all know it.

You may qualify for a new category or a fancy title. THE HARDCORE NERD WHOSE "WEEB SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS". I must ask though, is "HEAVENS" an euphemism for Ninian's sweet spot or is it for Olivia's?

Am I REALLY THAT BAD to you?

The verb "fangirl" can and has been used in reference to males.

I know, I was just seeing if we'd get an interesting reaction out of it.

But it "just that". Tangerine is my dear friend, and I am hers. There is nothing more to it than that, and you all know it.

My co-workers and I had a discussion on the effects of alcohol. One conclusion we've all agreed on is that getting someone drunk works splendidly well as a truth serum alternative for many folks. You're among them.

Am I REALLY THAT BAD to you?

Relax boy, your channel shows up as one of the ones recommended for me and your display message is "MY WEEB SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS". I simply made use of it.

Aren't a lot of people bad compared to him?

"Him" being? I must be overlooking something for I don't understand this statement.

Charlie knows what is up.

No, Charlie is just being a White Knight again.

Makes one wonder then to why bother to have one if the other is used for both...

It is a wonder, indeed.

Maybe because 'fangirl' fits sexist ideas of what is feminine? So if a male does what a fangirl does, he is no longer seen as masculine. So society created 'fanboy' to protect males from, god forbid, being likened to females.

See also: "You play ball like a girl!"

Edited by Makaze

My co-workers and I had a discussion on the effects of alcohol. One conclusion we've all agreed on is that getting someone drunk works splendidly well as a truth serum alternative for many folks. You're among them.

The funny thing is that this in no way invalidates what I have said.