• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, well, I've always cheapen things since clearing each story mode for the first time gives you enough rice to unlock someone, haha.

I tend to avoid Easy Mode, I mostly play on Normal. I'm certainly not touching Chaos when Hard is enough to struggle in some stages. XD

Luuul. I'm only on easy mode until I get better at this, with it being my first Musou game and all. Although if I play the Murasame Castle mode more it might force me to get better.

Luuul. I'm only on easy mode until I get better at this, with it being my first Musou game and all. Although if I play the Murasame Castle mode more it might force me to get better.

Is that the one mode when you play as that one dude with the generic sword move set and you have to help some characters defeat some demons and junk? >_>

Is that the one mode when you play as that one dude with the generic sword move set and you have to help some characters defeat some demons and junk? >_>

Aw, I find his game fun. Generic? Isn't his moveset unique? I know it's based on his original moves of the NES version of Mysterious Castle Murasame, but then again, I've yet to see the generic sword moveset myself to compare them.

I remember the Fortune Teller trolling on the Japanese version long ago.

But I guess I decided to give that "Hubba Tester" a try today.

HubbaTester3.png

...big mistake.

Is he trolling you again?

Aw, I find his game fun. Generic? Isn't his moveset unique? I know it's based on his original moves of the NES version of Mysterious Castle Murasame, but then again, I've yet to see the generic sword moveset myself to compare them.

Generic yes since the Generic Officers (:awesome:) use it. His musou attack ends with a flame twister thing instead of the slash beam thing. He's still a powerhouse though.

Yeah, that gets rough the more you progress. And I wouldn't know about the generic sword move set, haven't messed around with the create a character thing much.

Generic yes since the Generic Officers (:awesome:) use it. His musou attack ends with a flame twister thing instead of the slash beam thing. He's still a powerhouse though.

:rolleyes:

Interesting though. Never really noticed it. And I agree, his stats sure go higher than most and faster.

But man, I still need to beat that level I'm stuck with eventually. I finally found the requirements to unlock the best horse and turns out it's a must (but not THE way)... ugh...

Yeah, that gets rough the more you progress. And I wouldn't know about the generic sword move set, haven't messed around with the create a character thing much.

My oldest brother had a lot of "fun" near the end of the mode so you can expect much anguish. >_>

It may be a generic move set but it's still good!

My oldest brother had a lot of "fun" near the end of the mode so you can expect much anguish. >_>

It may be a generic move set but it's still good!

Luuul. I've only beaten the first castle so far. Can't wait. Also, how many horses are in the game? I have three.

Luuul. I've only beaten the first castle so far. Can't wait. Also, how many horses are in the game? I have three.

I remember at least about 15, but I don't know the exact amount. I pretty much stay with... it's white in color and has like 45 in Speed. White Cloud I believe is it's name. I don't use the horses much except to just travel faster so I stick with the fastest horse. But as I said, the best horse still eludes me in unlocking, since it has specific requirements.

You can technically use it before unlocking though, since said horse historically belonged to a certain character, so he'll always ride it on a stage when he appears on horseback.

Well, there are 3 ultimate horses and you can purchase one when you buy every other horse I think. >_>

Buy the horses? In SW3 they are random "drops", as in, you randomly gain one after finishing a stage. The only other way to unlock a horse is the ultimate one, with enough Tanuki statues in Murasame Castle mode in Normal Mode.

Oh, and also the bear, again with Tanuki statues, but on Nightmare difficulty.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I've recently come to wonder if you're almost nearing some limit... or more like, the Nth limit, since who knows how many there may be.

Anyway, good night Rey... if I'm interpreting that word right. Kanji problems, hahaha...

Geez, I've never seen my mother so crazed out before over a Baseball match. Sure, it's México playing on the finals and the team is composed by what pretty much is her favorite regional team, who won a previous tournament to be the team to represent the country on this one, but it still creeps me out... and makes me laugh... and makes me just stare in disbelief... and who knows what else...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So my sister is playing Final Fantasy 13. I don't think she knows what she's doing, she's randomly picking things. She even died in the early game.