Time to finish all this.

Tiki:

[spoiler=Tiki]ChikiConfession1.pngChikiConfession2.png

Cynthia:

[spoiler='Cynthia]CynthiaConfession1.pngCynthiaConfession2.png

*dies of cuteness overload*

Edited by Levant Fortner

I can't ever let Tiki marry MU...

Don't get me wrong, I like Tiki a lot. She's one of my favorite FE characters...

But... to think that... MU would only live a measly - say, 60 - 70 years - and then leave Tiki alone... No, it's best not do that. She suffered enough when Marth passed away... =P

I can't ever let Tiki marry MU...

Don't get me wrong, I like Tiki a lot. She's one of my favorite FE characters...

But... to think that... MU would only live a measly - say, 60 - 70 years - and then leave Tiki alone... No, it's best not do that. She suffered enough when Marth passed away... =P

Time travel.

Time travel.

I must not defy the laws of nature... The Holy Naga would not be pleased...

XD

The children's travel expended too much of Naga's energy. She must rest. MU's life is just a grain of sand on a beach of history. In the end, not very significant.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

I must not defy the laws of nature... The Holy Naga would not be pleased...

XD

The children's travel expended too much of Naga's energy. She must rest. MU's life is just a grain of sand on a beach of history. In the end, not very significant.

Your right.

It would anger the gods.

-----

Or I'm getting the feeling that Acacia Sgt means that you can only get the DLC content in only one saved file that will have to be purchased with each save. That only applies to spotpass. DLC content is eternally in your game once downloaded.

Edited by Katarina

Or I'm getting the feeling that Acacia Sgt means that you can only get the DLC content in only one saved file that will have to be purchased with each save. That only applies to spotpass. DLC content is eternally in your game once downloaded.

Nope, DLC is saved as data on your SD Card. All your save files can access it. Otherwise it'd be a very stupid marketing move having to buy it over and over again for each save file.

You may need to learn to read better to avoid getting wrong assumptions of other people's posts.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yup, one purchase = availability for all files... and multiple games, I think.

Yeah, anyway, I'm so happy we're getting good deals for this game...

If each pack is $6, which isn't unlikely, since that's been a... trend so far, all the DLC will be $50.50!

That's, like, half the Japanese total price or something... =P

Nope, DLC is saved as data on your SD Card. All your save files can access it. Otherwise it'd be a very stupid marketing move having to buy it over and over again for each save file.

You may need to learn to read better to avoid getting wrong assumptions of other people's posts.

When in doubt, just ignore Ayanami.

Rhythm games are fun.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes~

They are~

I love them!

I perfected all 50 songs in Rhythm Heaven (DS)... I want HarmoKnight...

EDIT: And the Wii and GameBoy Rhythm Heavens... and Rhythm Thief... and Theatrhythm...

Nintendo, why do you have to release so many good games? :(

I can't afford them all~

@fireemblemfan4ever

Grima Thread

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38067&st=60

If Narga can control time, then that must fill in some of the plotholes that I've been hearing in the Grima thread about separate timelines and this will explain alot of other things.

But it doesn't explain how Judgral and Archanea could have a different timeline without Anna's help. Narga cannot be in every era like Anna can.

Edited by Katarina

@fireemblemfan4ever

Grima Thread

http://serenesforest...pic=38067&st=60

If Narga can control time, then that must fill in some of the plotholes that I've been hearing in the Grima thread about separate timelines and this will explain alot of other things.

But it doesn't explain how Judgral and Archanea could have a different timeline without Anna's help. Narga cannot be in every era like Anna can.

Yeah... I read some of that thread already...

Just some... I don't have the game, and I don't want to spoil too much.

And, eh, we don't have to make connections between all the games... =P

I usually don't spend time thinking about timelines, plot holes, and whatnot... I just leave them as they are. XD