FE4 THREAD

Fia

Today, I finally recruited

fatherandson_zps0b7f0bbf.jpg

My son: Morgan, and he came with maxed out skill...wow. All that leveling up I did was not wasted.

Just have to finish Severa and Vaike's support, at B rank, and tomorrow, I need to buy a portable drive so I can move all my Awakening videos off of my laptop, I nearly ran out of room and had to delete some unneeded files, including some supports I taped to post in the Support thread. I can record them again after I beat the game, so I'm cool with getting rid of them for now.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

Oh my... the white cat from before... it was actually waiting for us to come back! It even swiftly entered the house again before we could do anything to stop it. My dad had to actually lure it back outside with a can of tuna. Man, what's up with that cat I wonder...

Today, I finally recruited

fatherandson_zps0b7f0bbf.jpg

My son: Morgan, and he came with maxed out skill...wow. All that leveling up I did was not wasted.

Just have to finish Severa and Vaike's support, at B rank, and tomorrow, I need to buy a portable drive so I can move all my Awakening videos off of my laptop, I nearly ran out of room and had to delete some unneeded files, including some supports I taped to post in the Support thread. I can record them again after I beat the game, so I'm cool with getting rid of them for now.

Oh hey, so did I. Only she's a girl and a Mage. Only she had no capped stats because I'm lazy. Defense +2 because no child of mine will have sub par defense.

LOL

Oh my... the white cat from before... it was actually waiting for us to come back! It even swiftly entered the house again before we could do anything to stop it. My dad had to actually lure it back outside with a can of tuna. Man, what's up with that cat I wonder...

I had a cat who did something like that once. He always hung around outside with the rest of our cats, but he would run away if anyone tried to pet him. Then after the better part of a year, he darted into the house when my parents were leaving and hid behind the couch. After a while, he started whining really loud because he wanted to go back outside, so I opened one of the sliding doors in the living room in hopes that he would see it and leave on his own. I left the room and came back a while later, and I saw him standing in the middle of the room, looking out the open door. I quickly chased him out and closed the door behind him. He kept sneaking inside after that and gradually became more people friendly until he became one of the friendliest cats we had.

Cats sure can be strange sometimes. :Knoll:

Oh hey, so did I. Only she's a girl and a Mage. Only she had no capped stats because I'm lazy. Defense +2 because no child of mine will have sub par defense.

Heh, I remember mine was a slight pain to recruit. Mainly due to being a Pegasus Knight that would sometimes fly away and get into more trouble. Yes I didn't thought of using a Rescue Staff... do they even work on NPC's anyway...? I don't think she had any capped stats since her Paralogue was the first thing I tackled after Chapter 13.

I had a cat who did something like that once. He always hung around outside with the rest of our cats, but he would run away if anyone tried to pet him. Then after the better part of a year, he darted into the house when my parents were leaving and hid behind the couch. After a while, he started whining really loud because he wanted to go back outside, so I opened one of the sliding doors in the living room in hopes that he would see it and leave on his own. I left the room and came back a while later, and I saw him standing in the middle of the room, looking out the open door. I quickly chased him out and closed the door behind him. He kept sneaking inside after that and gradually became more people friendly until he became one of the friendliest cats we had.

Cats sure can be strange sometimes. :Knoll:

Heh, well who knows what's going to happen regarding this cat. It has a collar so it must have an owner already, but either way it's kinda hilarious the way it's acting right now.

Indeed. And makes flower petals appear spontaneously while dancing!

How they appear is beyond my expectations.

Poor cat coffee.

Wee hee hee.

Which Roro brother are you? =)

I've just found out that Iote's/Paragon's/Limit Proof's along with Bride and Demon classes are not yet obtainable in the English version. Gonna download these into my Japanese game for sure.

But they have Leif available to download in our area now. <3333

The best EXP place in the game Entomed Heaven will be available shorty. =)

Edited by Katarina

Personally I've found EXPonential Growth to be a let-down when it comes to single-unit training. Then again, I suppose that's the point. Then again, perhaps with some good unit placement and giving up on hunting down some of the Entombed...

Then again, I've only played the map like, once, so I suppose I'm speaking too soon.

Okay, this is just gold. The cat actually spent the night sleeping next to one of the windows. lol

And it attempted to hop into the car again. I'm liking this cat, it's amusing the way it behaves.

Personally I've found EXPonential Growth to be a let-down when it comes to single-unit training. Then again, I suppose that's the point. Then again, perhaps with some good unit placement and giving up on hunting down some of the Entombed...

Then again, I've only played the map like, once, so I suppose I'm speaking too soon.

If the unit has a few reclasses on its belt, Seliph's DLC does better for grinding by simply putting them on a fort and pressing start.

That is quite the conundrum.

Even worse: today, I didn't let the yeast froth and I didn't let my bread-dough prove. Talk about recipe for disaster!

My sister once mixed icing sugar with flour.

That pizza had the strangest taste.

o_O

Even worse: today, I didn't let the yeast froth and I didn't let my bread-dough prove. Talk about recipe for disaster!

How tragic! But it's alright, ojou-sama, you are learning. You will make a great housewife, I'm sure.