FE4 THREAD

Fia

The internet is big and lonely

And Path of Exile's passive skill tree is pretty damn cool

I want to leave the internet for a job. So far it's been unsuccessful.

A few friends of mine gave it as a reccomendation since I didn't like D3 much when I got to Inferno. I did hear it's about as HP based as D2 but it's worth a look. I did suggest it to Sirius, Integrity and Astra as a game to play on fridays after we did Torchlight 2, but considering no one really liked the final areas since we kept dying a lot and since it's a similar game, I don't think my suggestion will be well taken.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to leave the internet for a job. So far it's been unsuccessful.

A few friends of mine gave it as a reccomendation since I didn't like D3 much when I got to Inferno. I did hear it's about as HP based as D2 but it's worth a look. I did suggest it to Sirius, Integrity and Astra as a game to play on fridays after we did Torchlight 2, but considering no one really liked the final areas since we kept dying a lot and since it's a similar game, I don't think my suggestion will be well taken.

Human resources again?

I don't presume they've played a lot of D1/2?

Blame Future of Despair dreams.

I'm sure Annie laughs at the crap I tell her so much.

Future of Despair dreams? Proceed.

I did suggest it to Sirius, Integrity and Astra as a game to play on fridays after we did Torchlight 2, but considering no one really liked the final areas since we kept dying a lot and since it's a similar game, I don't think my suggestion will be well taken.

I heard PoE's pretty good, the problem with TL2's endgame was that it wasn't really exciting.

especially since the drops were all terrible

Would be up to play it.

I heard PoE's pretty good, the problem with TL2's endgame was that it wasn't really exciting.

especially since the drops were all terrible

Would be up to play it.

It's hard to talk about an exciting endgame in PoE when it's a beta with an unfinished story.

Well, there are maps that start dropping at act 3 merciless, but I hear it's pretty brutal.

Hey, TheEnd is back.

Hi.

Hey.

Dreams are fanfiction.

I should get to copying and pasting the rest one of these days.

A thread? Mother of God

It's sad but true

I presume it either involves a job or women.

That's good, because I won't either

Symphonia, Xenoblade, Madoh Monogatari, Path of Exile

Basically, I played games while away

It's terrible.

It could somewhat include the first one, but neither, alas.

Good, good.

So basically, just like every other day.

I've been playing a lot too. But more importantly, I should be getting all of LoGH soon-ish. I got the first episode and thought it was interesting enough so...

Human resources again?

I don't presume they've played a lot of D1/2?

"We hired someone with more experience" is a record that got old pretty fast lately.

Actually the hearsay don't come from my friends, but just my own half-assed research since I've been too busy with interviews to do much playing lately. My friends are still big on D2 Expansion vanilla, but didn't like D1 too much for a bunch of reasons such as no running and the simplistic nature of the Warrior while the Sorceror has a lot of playstyles available to him via his different spells and his natural affinity with magic. At this point they're bigger on tabletops than video games, but it's not like everyone is available easily for tabletops.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

It's terrible.

It could somewhat include the first one, but neither, alas.

Good, good.

So basically, just like every other day.

I've been playing a lot too. But more importantly, I should be getting all of LoGH soon-ish. I got the first episode and thought it was interesting enough so...

The loneliness was unbearable ;_;

I see.

Though I played more because I didn't have forums to post and stuff

Yes, go watch it

"We hired someone with more experience" is a record that got old pretty fast lately.

Actually the hearsay don't come from my friends, but just my own half-assed research since I've been too busy with interviews to do much playing lately. My friends are still big on D2 Expansion vanilla, but didn't like D1 too much for a bunch of reasons such as no running and the simplistic nature of the Warrior while the Sorceror has a lot of playstyles available to him via his different spells and his natural affinity with magic. At this point they're bigger on tabletops.

I'm so glad I could become a civil servant. I'm surrounded by so many incompetent people that I look good in comparison

(My pay still sucks though)

Talking about tabletops, I still have to write the summary of the our D&D session... and I can't do it at work because now I have actual work to do

I'm so glad I could become a civil servant. I'm surrounded by so many incompetent people that I look good in comparison

(My pay still sucks though)

Talking about tabletops, I still have to write the summary of the our D&D session... and I can't do it at work because now I have actual work to do

Trying to branch out as a basic desk job to work my way up, but again I have to face off against people with more experience. Tomorrow I got an interview that requires 90 minutes of transport to get there, including a ferry.

(I'll take that over what I earn right now)

I have some finishing touches to do with my latest character's storyline, an assassin/spy/thief/inflitrator/general stealthy bastard with a penchant for hookers in a Song of Ice and Fire setting using Vampire the Masquerade rules.

The loneliness was unbearable ;_;

I see.

Though I played more because I didn't have forums to post and stuff

Yes, go watch it

*Patpat* It's alright, happens to the best of us.

Ah yes, forums do indeed impede one's progress. Have you been JoJoing by the way. Last episode was magnifico.

I shall.

Trying to branch out as a basic desk job to work my way up, but again I have to face off against people with more experience. Tomorrow I got an interview that requires 90 minutes of transport to get there, including a ferry.

(I'll take that over what I earn right now)

I have some finishing touches to do with my latest character's storyline, an assassin/spy/thief/inflitrator/general stealthy bastard with a penchant for hookers in a Song of Ice and Fire setting using Vampire the Masquerade rules.

90 minutes...

Well, in a sense there's even an official Street Fighter RPG using Vampire rules...

Back to PoE though, have you seen their skill tree?

*Patpat* It's alright, happens to the best of us.

Ah yes, forums do indeed impede one's progress. Have you been JoJoing by the way. Last episode was magnifico.

I shall.

It does indeed.

But now that I've already rerolled my Templar thrice, I figured I'd take a break or something.

Shiiizaaaaaaa

Edited by    

90 minutes...

Well, in a sense there's even an official Street Fighter RPG using Vampire rules...

Back to PoE though, have you seen their skill tree?

I did that back last fall. Waking up at 5 am doesn't daunt me so much anymore.

Too bad I don't think my friends are into Street Fighter.

I did take a look at it a while ago, and it is indeed enormous and rather varied, but I wouldn't be able to recall anything on top of my head.

I did that back last fall. Waking up at 5 am doesn't daunt me so much anymore.

Too bad I don't think my friends are into Street Fighter.

I did take a look at it a while ago, and it is indeed enormous and rather varied, but I wouldn't be able to recall anything on top of my head.

Nobody should be forced to wake up that early

I bought the book, though I never played it. It was probably terribad anyway.

I want more games with a class system like that.

ah, The End is Back! :D

Heya. how's it been?

I come back in shame, for I am now an attention whore

To be exact...

Tales of Symphonia

Xenoblade

Madoh Monogatari

Path of Exile

Monmusu part 3 demo

Sleep

Work

... and that's roughly all of it.

Yo!

Hey

"OldMan? Who the hell is tha-Ohhhhhhh..."

Such disappointment.

Edited by OldMan

It depends actually. I'm not 100% sure if the job will be there or just the interview.

What kind of characters have you made yet?

I've mostly been rerolling (melee) templar after templar. Tried an odd bow duelist, too. Started a duel-wielding shadow, but meh.

Part of me knows I should keep on playing my current templar (lv48) so I can farm high-level areas and hopefully get some interesting uniques for alt builds, but I also want to make zany alts already...

Edited by OldMan