FE4 THREAD

Fia

Got it!

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-nintendo-3ds/dp/B00AKIPBNS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1362144099&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+emblem+awakening

There were 11 copies now there are only 7 left.

Now to make plans for both a 3DS and capture card.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone just kill me now.

AlltheSSupportsWomen.png

How do you get these confession pictures? By Yandere pairings?? Or??

How silly

/poke

So it has finally come to this

Hmm... your temper seems like it's still pretty good for such an old age~ Well.... that or I just don't know how I'm supposed to set you off =< But I guess you at least don't get set off by everythiiiiiiing!

What is "this"? I hate that punctuation inside quote rule because my quote doesn't contain a question but now it looks like it does =<

Edited for clarity

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's selling like crazy. =D

Only 3 copies left.

http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-nintendo-3ds/dp/B00AKIPBNS/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1362146911&sr=1-1&keywords=fire+emblem+awakening

Get your copy NOW if you don't have it yet.

Edited by Katarina

What is "this?" I hate that punctuation inside quote rule because my quote doesn't contain a question but now it looks like it does =<

Then take it out. That's what I do. Sure, maybe it's grammatically incorrect, but it clarifies things.

Oh, and does the punctuation inside a quote" rule apply to all punctuation??? 'Cause if it does, then I'm confused.

Then take it out. That's what I do. Sure, maybe it's grammatically incorrect, but it clarifies things.

Oh, and does the punctuation inside a quote" rule apply to all punctuation??? 'Cause if it does, then I'm confused.

I usually do take it out... this time I just tried doing what was considered correct x3

What are you thinking about in particular? =o

I usually do take it out... this time I just tried doing what was considered correct x3

What are you thinking about in particular? =o

I mean, my English teacher likes clarity. Precision.

When you put the question mark inside quotation marks, it can be confusing.

Is the question mark part of the quote or not?

"This?"

and "This"? can imply two very different things. But then again, so can "this" and "this."

But I also have to be grammatically accurate.

Which would mean that the question mark should be in the quotation marks.

But that reduces clarity.

#_#

Pie.

Pie is always the answer.

Unless it's PewDiePie.

I can't believe someone on the Pokemon White LP Retsupurae video comments actually said that Raymond is worse than PewDiePie.

Edited by BLS

silly britpeople put punctuation outside quotes

glorious americans put punctuation inside quotes, unless the punctuation is (iirc) an exclamation mark or a question mark that ends the sentence but is not part of a quote: like didn't thomas jefferson say "some shit about america"?

EDIT: but contrast: didn't thomas jefferson say "shit son, don't you love america?"

Edited by Integrity

pie-related puns are soon to be a warnable offense

you heard it here first

You should make a com-PIE-lation thread listing the names of all the ones that get hammered by said offense.

*Volunteers to be the first one*

silly britpeople put punctuation outside quotes

glorious americans put punctuation inside quotes, unless the punctuation is (iirc) an exclamation mark or a question mark that ends the sentence but is not part of a quote: like didn't thomas jefferson say "some shit about america"?

EDIT: but contrast: didn't thomas jefferson say "shit son, don't you love america?"

Ooooh, that clears things up.

That's how I thought the rule worked, but Freohr sort of, well, threw me off and made me go "huh?"

How about if someone is asking about a quote with a question mark already in it???

Would it be: "Were you trying to say 'Is this the right way to write it?'?"

The quote has a question mark in it, and the sentence itself requires a question mark. Does that mean you need two question marks???

These sort of things make me all confused on my English, making me question whether my English really is good or not even though I got only one question wrong in the writing portion of the PSAT.

And I never knew British English put punctuation outside quotes. Interesting.

Ooooh, that clears things up.

That's how I thought the rule worked, but Freohr sort of, well, threw me off and made me go "huh?"

How about if someone is asking about a quote with a question mark already in it???

Would it be: "Were you trying to say 'Is this the right way to write it?'?"

The quote has a question mark in it, and the sentence itself requires a question mark. Does that mean you need two question marks???

These sort of things make me all confused on my English, making me question whether my English really is good or not even though I got only one question wrong in the writing portion of the PSAT.

And I never knew British English put punctuation outside quotes. Interesting.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me ;A;

But...... no they never use more than one punctuation mark...

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me ;A;

But...... no they never use more than one punctuation mark...

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse you~

No, it's not a problem at all~ I was just sort of confused. That just shows how my knowledge of English isn't concrete enough.

Yeah, I thought so. Two punctuation marks would be incredibly strange to see.