• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my Awakening videos got mixed out of order on my external hard drive so I had to create a table of contents for them in case that should ever happen again.

Then I wouldn't have to rely on looking on the date and time stamps to figure out the order they are supposed to go in...whew.

Hi, let's see...fun.

I have to post Noire's parent support with Virion in the support thread, I am at Rank A for my final two pairings, Noire/Brady and Nah/Laurent.

Recorded Smash Brethren 1, my transfer software let me down so I used Windows to import my videos off my camera.

Now to transfer that video and post the before and after battle scripts in the DLC script thread.

I'd say that's fun...and I have to REALLY get a move on so I can get Emmeryn and get her Golden Gaffe quote.

Overall, I'd say I'm having fun playing Awakening.

Also, Kellam's on the boxart - his face is obscured by Chrom's knee. I say that was done on purpose.

Incidetally, I need to get a move on and get the rest of the children... Then I'll move on.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Now that I'm paying attention more closely... now I can recognize JYB in Guy's voice.

Now my next mission if to recognize him in PJ's voice in Ace Combat Zero.

Overall, I'd say I'm having fun playing Awakening.

We all are.

This is one of my three utmost favorite games in the series. Soon enough the Supports and DLC convos will be complete.

1. FE1 (NES)

2. FE3 Monshou No Nazo/FE12(DS)/FE4/5(Of course)

3. FE13/Tear Ring Saga/FE10

Edited by Lady Feena

@Ace Tactician

Well, start by recognizing that ChromXSumia is a terrible support and keep the two of them away from each other as much as possible.

What Roxas said is true. Sumia is jealous. She only wants Chrom for herself when he can support with MU for if MU's kid is a son, he will get Rightful King like his father. If MU's a girl, she can get Galeforce. A boy, then to get him Galeforce, you'll have to get MU's kid to inherit it somehow by supporting her with Freddie, Stahl, etc after MU learns it herself.

Edited by Lady Feena