• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I unamused you. Or was I wrong?

sigh

Amane is cool. His style is just really flashy and unorthodox.

but yeah dat trap and all that why the hell not

I haven't had any problems with Photobucket so far. Not really sure what's so bad about it.

The new interface.

And the direct linking always 80% of the time goes to the html page.

Like this: Clicky

Edited by shadowofchaos

That and they decided that being able to go a page and look at stuff was stupid and made it so you have to scroll through everything.

That.

I can't get to the last page of pictures in the album without viewing EVERYTHING by scrolling down.

SCROLLED ALL THE WAY DOWN JUST TO GO BACK IN TIME:

*Chiiwallpaper*

huh I was rereading that a while ago and I realized that I really only liked Sumomo and her friend later on. ._.

Sometimes, been a bit demoralized lately playing marvel losing at lot at my local scene.( maybe time to play top tiers) Yeah good spencers are scary thise one touch death combos, mixups, and command grab option select. My friends say do your best to not let spencer put you in block situations.

Oh Vergil and Zero, hate fighting them. That range, that sword/lighting loop, that priority, that 50/50 mixup on incoming..

I play trenchcoats (Wesker/Dante/Vergil) so I know if I'm losing, most of the time s' my own fault for being bad

I'm thinking of switching Dante for Strider though, only because Wesker gets much better converts off of Vajra

but that would require me to play a fake-ass strider for a while and lose some more

Yeah I didnt even know Spencer could convert so well off pretty much everything, guy I played has some funny tricks too, only took home like 3/15 matches against that guy

but still I am pleased

this is an opportunity to actually not suck at the game

thats the power of being top tier man

Sometimes, been a bit demoralized lately playing marvel losing at lot at my local scene.( maybe time to play top tiers) Yeah good spencers are scary thise one touch death combos, mixups, and command grab option select. My friends say do your best to not let spencer put you in block situations.

Oh Vergil and Zero, hate fighting them. That range, that sword/lighting loop, that priority, that 50/50 mixup on incoming..

oh god yeah :/ fighting zero and vergil is annoying. I started playing umvc3 again recently. doom/dante/wesker is my team. forgot how fun this game can be lol

People gotta use Shuma often man.

The Ancient One is most displeased at how his Mystic powers are being unused.

He Who Sleeps should have stayed asleep if he didn't intend to show up to the party being broke, dude made me damn near waste 5 bucks

He Who Sleeps should have stayed asleep if he didn't intend to show up to the party being broke, dude made me damn near waste 5 bucks

You're not using him right. He can one touch kill EVERYONE and set up one touch kills thanks to Mystic Stare.

But no one wants to actually put the effort to use him well.

You're not using him right. He can one touch kill EVERYONE and set up one touch kills thanks to Mystic Stare.

But no one wants to actually put the effort to use him well.

Everyone should be killing off one touch and rolling dirty mix-ups thats mahvel 101

If he was just awkward to handle/execution difficult even I might use him by virtue of being a COSMIC HORROR

but the problem is his neutral game sucks asssssssssss

Everyone should be killing off one touch and rolling dirty mix-ups thats mahvel 101

If he was just awkward to handle/execution difficult even I might use him by virtue of being a COSMIC HORROR

but the problem is his neutral game sucks asssssssssss

you make me sad

Yo Pride, what do you think about jill? I find her meh tbh.

She's got some of the most dangerous mix-ups in the game and she does respectable damage if you know what you're doing

but I think she struggles on getting in and making that mix-up happen

she's better than meh, she's good,

just not as good as the really busted dudes in this game

BUT DONT LISTEN TO ME I SUCK

I play trenchcoats (Wesker/Dante/Vergil) so I know if I'm losing, most of the time s' my own fault for being badI'm thinking of switching Dante for Strider though, only because Wesker gets much better converts off of Vajrabut that would require me to play a fake-ass strider for a while and lose some moreYeah I didnt even know Spencer could convert so well off pretty much everything, guy I played has some funny tricks too, only took home like 3/15 matches against that guybut still I am pleasedthis is an opportunity to actually not suck at the gamethats the power of being top tier man

Ah nice, my friend plays Wesker/Dormammu/Strider, the mixups with Strider can be so dirty, do your bnb call strider gunshot dash under mixups, they super jump vajra keeps them in place, do more mixups. I would say go for it since you have Vergil anchor its up to you since man Strider takes so much work, and also like you said helps Wesker with those super jumps and converts.

Ah nice as long as you learn stuff. I'm such a stubborn person sticking with Wright.

People gotta use Shuma often man.The Ancient One is most displeased at how his Mystic powers are being unused.

That mystic ray assist.

oh god yeah :/ fighting zero and vergil is annoying. I started playing umvc3 again recently. doom/dante/wesker is my team. forgot how fun this game can be lol

Oh nice I play Wright/Doom/Ammy my friends say Jill can be scary with her mixups but her air game is pretty bad and unsafe stuff.

Edited by Generic Operator

She's got some of the most dangerous mix-ups in the game and she does respectable damage if you know what you're doing

but I think she struggles on getting in and making that mix-up happen

she's better than meh, she's good,

just not as good as the really busted dudes in this game

BUT DONT LISTEN TO ME I SUCK

ah, true true. it's hard getting that mix-up to happen sometimes.

Yeah, so many broken characters lol Nova is so good. I have trouble facing nova players lol

Oh nice I play Wright/Doom/Ammy my friends say Jill can be scary with her mixups but her air game is pretty bad and unsafe stuff.

ah, I see. ammy is fun to use xD