• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That Tonosama guy looks really good, I only watched the first few matches but his shuma definitely does things

I'd like to see how he fares against good Vergils/Zeros/Magnetos/people who run that MorriDoom stuff though

if he can take consistent wins against people like that I'll be convinced Shuma is good and it is we who are bad

teeheehee

its my obligatory disclaimer when anyone asks me anything, just in case

Ah nice, my friend plays Wesker/Dormammu/Strider, the mixups can be so dirty, do your bnb call strider gunshot dash under mixups, they super jump more mixups. I would say go for it since you have Vergil anchor its up to you since man Strider takes so much work, and also like you said helps Wesker with those super jumps and converts.

Ah nice as long as you learn stuff. I'm such a stubborn person sticking with Wright.

mmmhm mmmmhm

It's a hard knock life for Wright, definitely.

You can take people by surprise with him sometimes because they just dont know what he does but after that...

Wahhh

Same VA as Doom and his epicness.

that is true

That Tonosama guy looks really good, I only watched the first few matches but his shuma definitely does things

I'd like to see how he fares against good Vergils/Zeros/Magnetos/people who run that MorriDoom stuff though

if he can take consistent wins against people like that I'll be convinced Shuma is good and it is we who are bad

its my obligatory disclaimer when anyone asks me anything, just in case

we are the ones who fail shuma indeed

heeheetee

@Ice Yeah Nova can be scary with his air game and stuff one of my friend told me to keep blocking high and watch for his sliding low and tick throw.

mmmhm mmmmhm

It's a hard knock life for Wright, definitely.

You can take people by surprise with him sometimes because they just dont know what he does but after that...

Indeed his poor range and stuff, though its fun to me when people say "Oh shit that (crouching light) dodges plasma beam." Sliding Maya coming behind the opponent after a forward tech, "Thats an overhead?! (The tripping), and finally "The judge is invincible?!"

Edited by Generic Operator

@Ice Yeah Nova can be scary with his air game and stuff one of my friend told me to keep blocking high and watch for his sliding low and tick throw.

Indeed his poor range and stuff, though its fun to me when people say "Oh shit that (crouching light) dodges plasma beam." Sliding Maya coming behind the opponent after a forward tech, "Thats an overhead?! (The tripping), and finally "The judge is invincible?!"

goshdarn nova

everytime I fight that guy im like if I hear

HAHA

LATER

one more time

So you're the guy out there, playing Feenie, tell me: if this game ever got a patch what would you personally want done to him?

Return of week one invincible assist? No such thing as bad evidence? Better normal range? Like, what does he really need do you think

goshdarn nova

HAHA

LATER

one more time

So you're the guy out there, playing Feenie, tell me: if this game ever got a patch what would you personally want done to him?

Return of week one invincible assist? No such thing as bad evidence? Better normal range? Like, what does he really need do you think

Troy Baker son. You will feel the pain.

I think Wright just needs better range and no bad evidence. He will find that evidence and convict your ass. Convict it good.

we need more nemesis up in this bitch

I like how all of his supers are godawful.

@Ice Yeah Nova can be scary with his air game and stuff one of my friend told me to keep blocking high and watch for his sliding low and tick throw.Indeed his poor range and stuff, though its fun to me when people say "Oh shit that (crouching light) dodges plasma beam." Sliding Maya coming behind the opponent after a forward tech, "Thats an overhead?! (The tripping), and finally "The judge is invincible?!"

Ah, true thanks :D. I see a lot of nova players doing that.

goshdarn novaeverytime I fight that guy im like if I hearHAHALATERone more time

Haha yeah same bro xD

we need more nemesis up in this bitch

Yess. Nemesis is cool xD

goshdarn nova

HAHA

LATER

one more time

@Ein lol

Lol

Hmm:

1.Like you and Ein said more range on his normals. (Horizontal would be good)

2.Faster startup on his trial mode evidence would be good. Its such a losing fight if you don't fire yours first.

3.Meat gives meter if no red health to recover, or no meat if no red health. Trolls me a lot that meat.

4.Maybe reduce chances of bad evidence or let you do something with them?

5.I wouldn't mind invincible back like you said but I can do without.

Edited by Generic Operator

He shouldn't have bad evidence. If Vergil can have his little swords then Wright can always have good evidence.

Thats true and I just remembered that there are no bad evidence in his games. So yeah, guess capcoms afraid that if there were no bad evidence people would just get all three, tag out and tac into objection.

Shrug

Well his finger point of death and cellphone beam spam would be one reason to have bad evidence.

i still say he shouldn't have bad evidence

Hmm perhaps, maybe one day they'll release an update, or never.

Well, Chrom x Sumia is just as boring as Gaius x Olivia... What the hell is with all the fucking pies, anyway? Chrom x fem!avatar was so much better, but she's going to have to remain upaired for the time being.

Well, Chrom x Sumia is just as boring as Gaius x Olivia... What the hell is with all the fucking pies, anyway? Chrom x fem!avatar was so much better, but she's going to have to remain upaired for the time being.

ha

I did Chrom/female MU once, on my female MU run. I did it because it was convenient and they were already fighting together all the time. I prefer Chrom/Olivia. (Not so much for the pairing itself, but because I think Inigo's father support has more meaning with Chrom as his dad.)

I was channeling my inner mute MU.

Simply because I felt sick as all hell.

GGs.

I doubt I'll have the opportunity to.

It's my mentality that counts.

Huh? I'm confused? Though my thought process isn't the best right now. I feel sick as all hell.

Yes. Yes it does.

You know how sick I felt? I was sick, went to sleep. While sleeping, I woke up in the dream still sick and couldn't get off the bed.

The only good thing I felt like, was getting taken care of by her.

Get better. I can't make fun of you if you're sick.

Same with the Water spirits thing when you go to those Springs from Yulia City.

LettheGuilttripcommence.png

...and let the guilt trip commence.

Haha Totori's sister

I'm okay with this choice

/ignores the text/background incongruence

whos his waifu now

Also someone who isnt nutbladder needs to sub the latest jojo's, I ain't downloading no 700mb episode of anime that's some bullshit

Be a weeb, learn Japanese

Problem solved