FE4 THREAD

Fia

Who else here wants to have a team of Tordo, Mjolnir?

Infinite Regalia has these which you also can get through Spotpass. Only one through Spotpass, but Armsthrift will give them infinite uses anyways.

EDIT: It sucks though that the Silver Card can't reduce prices on forges. -.-

Edited by Lady Feena

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how much the cost is to forge a Book Of Naga/Mjolnir?

Thoron is my most favorite animation by far. =)

Edited by Lady Feena

Infinite Regalia is much like Tear Ring Saga's caves and Tower Of Morse where you gather rare and powerful items. Some that aren't getable any other way. Way to go, Nintendo!

Edited by Lady Feena

Too far away for him to walk there. Again, it could be, depending on where he lives.

American city planners, etc. need to stop with suburbia.

Oh well then, why didn't you say so! I could've suggested, then, that he run there!

Excalibur's animation goes to being my second favorite animation in the game. Getting blown inside a heavy storm is very cool. =)

Thoron is the best though cuz it looks like independence day seeing the Dark Pegs use them and that you hear cackling sounds as the attack goes by. =3

Edited by Lady Feena

Arcfire, that is all.

Flamethrower. =3

-----

And Celica's Gale would get a third for me.

Too far away for him to walk there. Again, it could be, depending on where he lives.

American city planners, etc. need to stop with suburbia.

Speaking if city planning it would be interesting if America was designed like Hong Kong where most plaza and stuff are a walking and bus distance, with subway/train exits leading towards the interior of a mall and apartment complexes with a plaza downstairs. Though most people would live on the apartments instead of houses.

(I forgot if I talked about this)

The Ragnell's animation at 2 range in FE13 looks like an Iron Knuckle or Link(with full health) throwing a dirk in Zelda II. The animation is EXACTLY the same. It is Nintendo after all. Ragnell gets my vote as the best sword animation in the game. It's absolutely mesmerizing to no end to see an army of Ragnell's thrown at you at 2 range.

Edited by Lady Feena

My grandma's food does!!!

Don't all grandmothers cook super well?

lol

Well, mine certainly do. To the point it makes my parents jealous (though I know they're joking, somewhat). XD

Edited by Acacia Sgt

lol

Well, mine certainly do. To the point it makes my parents jealous (though I know they're joking, somewhat). XD

Yeah, it's just that I don't see my grandma (because I can't because I don't live in America right now) often.

She makes super good food. Well, to me, at least.

XD

Sometimes I joke around with my mom, saying "What are going to do when *you* become a grandma, umma?" (Umma = mom in Korean.) "I mean, you don't even like cooking!"

I'll have to wait, I guess, to see if she can live up to that "all grandmothers are supposed to cook well" standard. XD

Yeah, it's just that I don't see my grandma (because I can't because I don't live in America right now) often.

She makes super good food. Well, to me, at least.

XD

Sometimes I joke around with my mom, saying "What are going to do when *you* become a grandma, umma?" (Umma = mom in Korean.) "I mean, you don't even like cooking!"

I'll have to wait, I guess, to see if she can live up to that "all grandmothers are supposed to cook well" standard. XD

Ahaha, I think I remember my mom making comments regarding about to when she becomes a grandmother herself. Though in my words, "It ain't happening soon". lol