FE4 THREAD

Fia

So...random stuff practicing Magneto and his BNB and stuff got some parts down, can't get the hyper grav loop and flight consistently and now my hand and probably pad hurts.

Oh, you're learning Mags now? Yeah, thats

thats gonna take some effort that is

it'll pay off when you're done though

meanwhile, even though I know strider is all about resets/mixups

its a little frustrating knowing

I cant make this guy break more than like 480-510k off average confirms+solo and thats using a meter

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be nice.

ouch Those Magneto combos always seem so technical. Although it's probably a kind of rhythm you have to get down into muscle memory and then it's some kind of pie.

Or you could try He Who Sleeps But Shall Soon Awaken. That sounds like an idea. Eh? Ehhhhh?

Yeah you're right that it's like a rhythm thing, probably will get it down later.

Hmm yes I should

Oh, you're learning Mags now? Yeah, thats

thats gonna take some effort that is

it'll pay off when you're done though

I cant make this guy break more than like 480-510k off average confirms+solo and thats using a meter

Yeah hopefully.

I feel bad for Strider, he's paper, hits like one, and difficult without meter. That's pretty good damage for him, I hope he pays off for you.

Edited by Generic Operator

So two combos and your opponent's character is dead.

damn

How about that He Who Sleeps But Shall Soon Awaken chaos being thing? He has some interesting stuff.

Yeah hopefully.

I feel bad for Strider, he's paper, hits like one, and difficult without meter. That's pretty good damage for him, I hope he pays off for you.

Aye, me too.

I'mma go try the new team at my friends house this weekend

he's changed his team too, um, gosh I'm not sure to what exactly but he's trying to learn viper and I know taskmaster's in there

probably viper/task/doom

So two combos and your opponent's character is dead.

damn

How about that He Who Sleeps But Shall Soon Awaken chaos being thing? He has some interesting stuff.

ein im used to playing more fraud-friendly shit

if my character isnt giving me ez-modo tods off of clean confirms

I feel vulnerable

how about nah

Aye, me too.

I'mma go try the new team at my friends house this weekend

he's changed his team too, um, gosh I'm not sure to what exactly but he's trying to learn viper and I know taskmaster's in there

probably viper/task/doom

ein im used to playing more fraud-friendly shit

if my character isnt giving me ez-modo tods off of clean confirms

I feel vulnerable

Damn man. That kind of sucks.

Who you tend to use anyway.

We gotta make you get rid of these chills.

I know I'm late for this discussion, but

Five Guys destroys all other burger joints.

I am not familiar with this one.

Although Fuddruckers is pretty dang goooooooooooood.

Probably just one of a kind thing Fuddruckers it is.

Aye, me too.I'mma go try the new team at my friends house this weekendhe's changed his team too, um, gosh I'm not sure to what exactly but he's trying to learn viper and I know taskmaster's in thereprobably viper/task/doomein im used to playing more fraud-friendly shitif my character isnt giving me ez-modo tods off of clean confirmsI feel vulnerablehow about nah

Ah hopefully you do well with your new team, I don't think viper can get incoming unblockables off missiles, could be wrong though.

Speaking of vulnerable being on the incoming and anticipating mixups makes me feel like that.

I know I'm late for this discussion, butFive Guys destroys all other burger joints.

My friend tells me to try it, just that it's pretty expensive to me.

Damn man. That kind of sucks.

Who you tend to use anyway.

We gotta make you get rid of these chills.

usually I just run trenchcoats in wesker/dante/vergil order

with weskah just l m 2h 236l lport 3h 2m h 236m hport j.s 2m 236l lport call dante 3h j.s perfectly centered phantom dance into million dollars, does a good 920k

its not like I dont do damage now

I mean technically with this new team I have more damage then I used to I just need to get used to the combo dhc-ing into vergil with weskah

see I dont actually do sword loops with vergil unless im in prime midscreen position because I never got used to using stinger to get behind them in the corner, I just use xfactor cheese anyway so this is a learning experience

then I just have to learn the fine art of ninja nonsense and it all comes together

Ah hopefully you do well with your new team, I don't think viper can get incoming unblockables off missiles, could be wrong though.

Speaking of vulnerable being on the incoming and anticipating mixups makes me feel like that.

Duly noted amigo.

Coming in is usually pretty scary yeah, people have setups and gimmicks for days

so wait, you're learning mags, but whos the rest of the team?

PS - 5 GUYS IS GREAT

REALLY GREAT

BUT I MUST SWEAR BY THE INN N OUT

usually I just run trenchcoats in wesker/dante/vergil order

with weskah just l m 2h 236l lport 3h 2m h 236m hport j.s 2m 236l lport call dante 3h j.s perfectly centered phantom dance into million dollars, does a good 920k

its not like I dont do damage now

I mean technically with this new team I have more damage then I used to I just need to get used to the combo dhc-ing into vergil with weskah

see I dont actually do sword loops with vergil unless im in prime midscreen position because I never got used to using stinger to get behind them in the corner, I just use xfactor cheese anyway so this is a learning experience

then I just have to learn the fine art of ninja nonsense and it all comes together

Trenchcoats!

I wonder... Can you do Wesker's more fancier combos with Dante and Vergil in the back. Because those are kind of awesome.

How's your Dante anyway?

Duly noted amigo.

Coming in is usually pretty scary yeah, people have setups and gimmicks for days

so wait, you're learning mags, but whos the rest of the team?

PS - 5 GUYS IS GREAT

REALLY GREAT

BUT I MUST SWEAR BY THE INN N OUT

Oh Mags/Wright/Ammy trying Wright on second again at first I tried Nova but he gets zoned out since I had no beam. (Don't really want to drop Ammy since a friend taught me a lot about Ammy) Mags just seems like he can handle most situation by himself and that good meter gain if he gets his full combos out so yeah. Though guess might go try Mags/Doom/Ammy like my friend if I get tired of trying to making it work.

Inn N Out good cheap burgers, funny story it's like a tradition here since almost everyone goes there after every local tournament.

Trenchcoats!

I wonder... Can you do Wesker's more fancier combos with Dante and Vergil in the back. Because those are kind of awesome.

How's your Dante anyway?

Dunno, I never tried.

I could do some things but nothing special

I did try for shot loops every time, and I had been getting more consistent lately, execution wise buuuuut

theres a reason I swapped him out

Oh Mags/Wright/Ammy trying Wright on second again at first I tried Nova but he gets zoned out since I had no beam. (Don't really want to drop Ammy since a friend taught me a lot about Ammy) Mags just seems like he can handle most situation by himself so yeah. Though guess might go try Mags/Doom/Ammy like my friend if I get tired of trying to making it work.

Inn N Out good cheap burgers, funny story it's like a tradition here since almost everyone goes there after every local tournament.

I see I see. Mags...yeah he can handle himself. Well I hope you get Wright to work, you been working that dude since the game came out

What a splendiferous tradition. The burgers are definitely good, but you know, what I'm a real sucker for is the shakes...

Edited by Pride

Dunno, I never tried.

I could do some things but nothing special

I did try for shot loops every time, and I had been getting more consistent lately, execution wise buuuuut

theres a reason I swapped him out

I see I see. Mags...yeah he can handle himself. Well I hope you get Wright to work, you been working that dude since the game came out

What a splendiferous tradition. The burgers are definitely good, but you know, what I'm a real sucker for is the shakes...

Yeah I know how that feeling, tried Dante once had hard time getting in and the bold cancel consistently so yeah dropped him.

Hopefully.

Indeed the shakes are good couldn't finish it though.