FE4 THREAD

Fia

Whipped.

Not really. I simply can't stand Google. If anyone had a realistic chance of taking them down, I would aid them. Not that Tangerine has a realistic chance of doing anything, but if she did--!

Edited by Charlie

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah BLS

Since my bedroom's Athlon XP died (or rather, its HD - fuck looking for another SATA 1 in this day and age), I'm going to build another relatively low-cost PC

Intel Core i3-3220

DDR3 1.333MHz 2GB Corsair Value (x2)

SSD(2.5pol) - 64GB SATA3 - OCZ Agility 4 Series

MB S1155 Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2H - Rev 2.1

Corsair 430W CX Series Bronze

I considered giving AMD's APUs a shot, but the motherboards for them are few and either too expensive or too crappy

What do you think

W-what about my tastes?!

It's okay Mumu

Our opinion about them doesn't matter right

Mass, later

Edited by OldMan

Oh yeah BLS

Since my bedroom's Athlon XP died (or rather, its HD - fuck looking for another SATA 1 in this day and age), I'm going to build another relatively low-cost PC

Intel Core i3-3220

DDR3 1.333MHz 2GB Corsair Value (x2)

SSD(2.5pol) - 64GB SATA3 - OCZ Agility 4 Series

MB S1155 Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2H - Rev 2.1

Corsair 430W CX Series Bronze

I considered giving AMD's APUs a shot, but the motherboards for them are few and either too expensive or too crappy

What do you think

I'd say go for the i3-3225 if you can, since it has a better IGPU (4000 vs the 2500 that the i3-3220 has).

Also, get an H77 board since you're getting an Ivy Bridge CPU; H61 boards are very likely going to need a BIOS update for them (which, for a good number of boards, require an out-of-the-box-supported CPU in order to update the BIOS).

Also, that SSD is too small for a system drive , but it could work depending on what he does.

Other than that, looking okay.

I'm off for right now to celebrate my birthday with my family.

I will name a sword "Tangerine's Blade" and use it to defeat Marth. :D:

Not going to happen!

Evening, NTG. I'm so hungry, I could eat a pegasus!

I see you got that from Stahl.

I don't understand what you're talking about! When did my tastes come into play?!

They've always been into play, Mumu.

I'd say go for the i3-3225 if you can, since it has a better IGPU (4000 vs the 2500 that the i3-3220 has).

Also, get an H77 board since you're getting an Ivy Bridge CPU; H61 boards are very likely going to need a BIOS update for them (which, for a good number of boards, require an out-of-the-box-supported CPU in order to update the BIOS).

Also, that SSD is too small for a system drive , but it could work depending on what he does.

Other than that, looking okay.

I can only find it online - which would make RMAing a pain. And since my first build had a faulty mobo... well, I'm not going to play games on it (my bedroom's keyboard/mouse setup is pretty bad), so I'm hoping HD 2500 will be enough to play regular 1080p movies without issue.

From what I've read, that revision might have Ivy Bridge support out of the box... but even if it doesn't, I can use my main build's i5 2500k to get it running, and then update the bios. I considered getting the GA-B75M-D3H-PH mobo instead, but I kinda figured I didn't need to spend R$70 more on it... and that one seems to be even less likely to be compatible right away, since it's a 1.0 revision. The cheapest Z77 boards around here are R$400 (read: at least twice the H61's price)... which I'd gladly spend on a main machine, but not on a HTPC.

Well, my main PC has a 120GB SSD, but I'm only using half of it; my mother's has a 60GB SSD, and only half of it is being used, too. I figured it'd be safe - but perhaps I should get a 90GB one. I might be able to get a Corsair Force 3 for roughly the same price, maybe I should go for it? I don't need a storage disk to make the rig boot anyway, so I could buy it later.

OCZ Agility 4 Series is great, I am using one too they are every fast

I've read good things about them, at least

I was only kidding D:

Is that all you have to say ;_;

Edited by OldMan

Maybe. It's true that her heart is no longer here.

It's likely she has begun to share her brother's opinion, and only see us as internet aliases with little or no influence on her life.

>Googles Golden Dawn

>Related Searches: golden dawn tangerine

Sigh... It's always gotta be something. :facepalm:

TANGERINE.

ohmygod I loved that book. \o/

*Wakes up*

Wait, for real, a Lollipop?! Of all the "Joke" Weapons I've seen this is... just... no really... I... I need to stop playing...

Yes. Abyss has that.

Then you need to get the power rangers costume set with it.

Sure

golden2_zps1a95d3c4.jpg

While the related searches were conveniently hidden? You tricky trickster xb

Or did mumu mean in the menu instead??

Edited by Freohr Datia