• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So there's a bunch of fanfiction related posts that seem to have surfaced in the forum recently.

Self-insert fanfiction?

Hmm? What fantasies are you talking about?

Iunno if I should blatanly answer with what I think, like always, or just say nothing.

Well for one, the intro thread for a new member is "CHECK OUT MY FANFICTION, PICK THE CHARACTER I'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH!"

I know... :facepalm:

Well for one, the intro thread for a new member is "CHECK OUT MY FANFICTION, PICK THE CHARACTER I'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH!"

I thought that was amusing. Well, I suppose that's how some roll...

I'll be back.

I finally got The Last Story, Fortune Street, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS in my birthday yesterday.

...I don't know why.

But I sort of feel almost... depressed... today.

*Gives a Red Velvet Cupcake to Shadow to cheer him up*

Edited by King Marth 64

I'm not sure what's happening here, but

When two things that are supposed to be compatible aren't, I think it's time to RMA

Does it have funny options or of course not

I finally got The Last Story, Fortune Street, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS in my birthday yesterday.

Back in my time, I'd only get one game per birthday

*Gives a Red Velvet Cupcake to Shadow to cheer him up*

Wow. Thank you. That's pretty nice of you. At least the thought is. Even for your supposed enemy.

*opinion of Mr. Hero goes up... slightly*

Wow. Thank you. That's pretty nice of you. At least the thought is. Even for your supposed enemy.

*tinyshippingemote*

We only got games on Christmas or if we were nice.

Birthday(s), children's day, Christmas here. Though we'd rarely ask for games because... there were seldom any to be found in my town.

ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

Edited by OldMan

Heh, in my case at least in the beginning I didn't need to be bought games, since I have an aunt who used to own a PSX and tons of games. It was only a matter of going to visit her at my grandparent's. lol

Birthday(s), children's day, Christmas here. Though we'd rarely ask for games because... there were seldom any to be found in my town.

We didn't have many shops about games. We had some Wal Mart type of stores and a few local gaming stores, but it took a long time before I noticed an actual Gamestop.

The last one made me laugh. Even though I always knew which starter I would pick. Also, who plays an emulated Gamecube game on a phone. Oh, and you can never choose between too many games. Who honestly says there are too many games anyway.

Is it me? Or why is it that everyone doesn't bother to get the Mov+1 skill. Movement is very rare and hard to get in the series. There are only two pairs of Boots in the whole game and that you cannot use two on the same character. I've already got a few of my characters Mov+1. Even though it's very rare, I always love to give my characters more movement. The All Stats+2 scroll doesn't grant more movement. Just like in Tear Ring Saga I duplicate my Mov+ potions. =)

And the translation to Legion for "Wee hee hee" is wrong. It's supposed to be "Uwee hee hee." Seeing the Lost Bloodlines 3 episode had me realize that translation mistake. Fan translations aren't 100% reliable and accurate either. But nobody's perfect. Just like we get glitches in games as nobody's perfect. And in our area Barhara is Belhalla. =)

I recommend giving the Paragon manuals to characters that you plan to get Rally skills since they have to be re-classed more than any other character in the game. Still going to work to getting my characters more Mov+1 and getting started on Micaiah(DLC of course). Lissa looks beautiful as a Bride. Cordelia, Maribelle and Cherche are about to get their dresses shortly. Half the characters can't have Mov+1.

Edited by ポーラ

Is it me? Or why is it that everyone doesn't bother to get the Mov+1 skill. Movement is very rare and hard to get in the series. There are only two pairs of Boots in the whole game and that you cannot use two on the same character. I've already got a few of my characters Mov+1. Even though it's very rare, I always love to give my characters more movement. The All Stats+2 scroll doesn't grant more movement. Just like in Tear Ring Saga I duplicate my Mov+ potions. =)

And the translation to Legion for "Wee hee hee" is wrong. It's supposed to be "Uwee hee hee." Seeing the Lost Bloodlines 3 episode had me realize that translation mistake. Fan translations aren't 100% reliable and accurate either. But nobody's perfect. Just like we get glitches in games as nobody's perfect. And in our area Barhara is Belhalla. =)

I recommend giving the Paragon manuals to characters that you plan to get Rally skills since they have to be re-classed more than any other character in the game. Still going to work to getting my characters more Mov+1 and getting started on Micaiah(DLC of course). Lissa looks beautiful as a Bride. Cordelia, Maribelle and Cherche are about to get their dresses shortly. Half the characters can't have Mov+1.

I like Movement +1, I just don't know where to put in on my characters when I have whole skill sets already planned out.

Well, at least now I know what to do with the Paragon manuals from Lost Bloodlines 3.