FE4 THREAD

Fia

And so RMA'd the board was

And since they didn't have a spare, I got a B75M-D2H, made them update the bios and paid the difference

Also, Sen no Kiseki has a meganekko now, yum

Looks like he's getting on my level.

Rey's successor

Edited by OldMan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rey's successor

No way man, I'm still light years away from his level, hahaha!

No Acacia don't do this to yourseeeeeeeeeeeelf

Not like I have an input on this. I don't control what I dream and apparently not even my subconscious lol. Though I do admit, whenever they decide to include Lucid Dreaming in it, it has become stronger and stronger. Hmm...

It's too late already...

Let's see, if Rey took years to pull it off in a continuous pace while my pace seems to be small instances every two months or so... well, I don't have a ratio here, but most likely I'll die before I pull it off.

I see now

He didn't want to watch that Gintama episode because he already knows how Rey's world works

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Let's see, if Rey took years to pull it off in a continuous pace while my pace seems to be small instances every two months or so... well, I don't have a ratio here, but most likely I'll die before I pull it off.

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

I wish you luck, you will need it....

It was funny, because the moment I realized I was Lucid, I went like, "Let's see if I can build myself a new dream", and then everything slowly started to fade to white, like a clean slate. But apparently that was the limit of what I could control since while it did brought up a different scene, it wasn't on my choice, it was still the whim of nonsense though still retaining the knowledge it was all a dream. So yeah.

Hey Rey

Hi Sask

I see now

He didn't want to watch that Gintama episode because he already knows how Rey's world works

You seem to have enjoyed drawing a parallel to episode 228 and 229 to my world too much.

>Mom and sister are arguing

>Mom starts crying because sister has to argue before cleaning anything

>It's my fault

The best thing to wake up to, beat that. I was having the best dream too.

You seem to have enjoyed drawing a parallel to episode 228 and 229 to my world too much.

I'm yet to watch 229, actually. The torrent was really slow, so...

It's already in my hd though, so I'll get to it later on today

But first, a PoE race

I'm yet to watch 229, actually. The torrent was really slow, so...

It's already in my hd though, so I'll get to it later on today

But first, a PoE race

That reminds me, I was too tired to watch 229 last night. Add that to my list of things to do today.

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg. Race cars, lasers, airplanes - it's a duck blur. Might solve a mistery, or rewrite history. DUCK TALES, w00-h00. Everyday they're out there making DUCK TALES w00-h00, tales of derring do, bad and good luck tales.

Well finally, I can properly play TF2 again now. For some reason my new laptop's mouse pad would be sloppy there, but now that I have a proper mouse it's now working like a charm.

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg. Race cars, lasers, airplanes - it's a duck blur. Might solve a mistery, or rewrite history. DUCK TALES, w00-h00. Everyday they're out there making DUCK TALES w00-h00, tales of derring do, bad and good luck tales.

Launchpad's chin was huge.

Those two episodes.

I hear the series in general is good... but it's endless and episodic, so I'll pass.

To be honest I was never planning to watch it either....

Well finally, I can properly play TF2 again now. For some reason my new laptop's mouse pad would be sloppy there, but now that I have a proper mouse it's now working like a charm.

Unless it's a turn-based game, a laptop's mousepad will simply never do.