• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma Millstein, Sen no Kiseki.

Her fighting art really reminds me of that girl from Tales of Destiny Drayano used as his avatar

Edited by OldMan

Emma Millstein, Sen no Kiseki.

Her fighting art really reminds me of that girl from Tales of Destiny Drayano used as his avatar

In other words, the game you and Vincent are interested in

You mean this:

Philia.png

Edited by Levant Fortner

Except I should be able to play it around release, while Vincent will have to wait for a Chinese translation.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to pirate it, buy it, or both.

And yes I do.

av-628.png

Edited by OldMan

I don't think I can readily remember a bigger prick than Joffrey. Which reminds me... this is our D&D group's artist. Does his medieval form remind you of whom it reminds me?

Apparently she thought I was the backstabber type or something. And then she basically asked me to be her second-in-command, trying to make me take leadership of the guild every time she could. She was nuts.

They'd nonchalantly talk about key characters dying and I'd be like "wait, that character dies?!"

Yeah when not even his own mother can control him anymore, you know something's gone horribly wrong. This Silas could fit right in too.

With enough time and experience, anyone can be a decent schemer, but Littlefinger is a master at his craft. On the other hand, she didn't seem very stable.

Most episodes usually have someone not so generic dying. And then another get naked. Sometimes both can happen to the same person in the same episode.

Holy shit look at how big Hodor's junk is!

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Yeah when not even his own mother can control him anymore, you know something's gone horribly wrong. This Silas could fit right in too.

With enough time and experience, anyone can be a decent schemer, but Littlefinger is a master at his craft. On the other hand, she didn't seem very stable.

Most episodes usually have someone not so generic dying. And then another get naked. Sometimes both can happen to the same person in the same episode.

Holy shit look at how big Hodor's junk is!

He raged so much when I told him he looked like Joffrey, haha.

Takes some key characteristics to be a master, though.

She was thoroughly unreliable.

Plot exposition during sex!

Haha.

Voiced by Kikuko Inoue.

On a related note, I want to know more about Sen no Kiseki's voice acting.

Come on, Falcooooom

I still like Mai Nakahara more though.

Of course, maybe you should play the psp queens gate game since she plays one of the main character with her 「デスの」shenanigans

So umm I always did like Inoue's laugh in this Tenchu game.(2:30) (=゚ω゚)ノ

Though I like Kana Ueda more.

Edited by Generic Operator

Didn't know you played Tenchu, but yeah cheap stuff from bosses and enemies.

It was actually pretty fun but it took forever to beat one level especially when you die.

I forget which level I got stuck in. Might be the timed escape thing with the lady ninja whose name I forget.

It was actually pretty fun but it took forever to beat one level especially when you die.

I forget which level I got stuck in. Might be the timed escape thing with the lady ninja whose name I forget.

Indeed.

Oh Ayame and yeah the castle level is rather difficult stupid blackholes and level design I don't suppose you played fatal shadows?

Edited by Generic Operator

Indeed.

Oh Ayame and yeah the castle level is rather difficult stupid blackholes and level design I don't suppose you played fatal shadows?

I think I managed to drop into an instant death pit after using the claw to grapple to the ceiling over some wall. It was pretty great.

I haven't. I just played one of the PS2 games because my friends wanted me to play it since they couldn't get past the second level. >_>

*Yawn* That was a close call... heh, there I was worrying I was late delivering the homework only to find it was for next Tuesday. Oh well...

So I updated the HTPC in my room and felt like being a weeaboo for the time being.

UvHYBhr.jpg

...Son of a gun.

Dammit TE. Don't tell me that's Sakura on the third card. The one behind Ninian's.

The two hairs that stuck up is just telling me that's Sakura.

That wallpaper is just making me feel like "The Heartbreaker" instead of the title "Dreamweaver" that Acacia Sgt gave me.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It is Sakura:

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/213794

Heartbraker huh... then change your name to Charles.

Woah! Didn't thought it was that big... huh, that link didn't last long... let's see if this works better.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I think I managed to drop into an instant death pit after using the claw to grapple to the ceiling over some wall. It was pretty great.

I haven't. I just played one of the PS2 games because my friends wanted me to play it since they couldn't get past the second level. >_>

Ah I see

Ah I see

They always want me to play games they have trouble in. @_@

Hell, right now I'm playing Metroid Prime 2 whenever I go to a friend's house since he doesn't know where to go and wants to watch someone who knows what to do play.

They always want me to play games they have trouble in. @_@

Hell, right now I'm playing Metroid Prime 2 whenever I go to a friend's house since he doesn't know where to go and wants to watch someone who knows what to do play.

They must think you're a pro at alot of stuff Ein. (=゚ω゚)ノ

[10:02 PM] AthenaWyrm: http://puu.sh/2xi8Y

phewww

[10:02 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): TAKE MY MONEY

[10:03 PM] AstraLunaSol (Dan): so rey are you going to get a body pillow with that

[10:03 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I knew Dan was gonna take that shot.

Everyone is just combo'ing me.

Hahaha.

後悔しているかも・・・