• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you, ein?

The sad part is that I almost never paired avatar and Lissa together after they got married. Lissa hung out with Maribelle while Avatar went around and "built bonds" with many of the other women in the army.

9 chapters.

9 of them.

That's how long I have to wait.

shut up rey

*Mr. Game & Watch uses his Judge attack and hits you with a 9* Telephone.

Edited by Levant Fortner

The sad part is that I almost never paired avatar and Lissa together after they got married. Lissa hung out with Maribelle while Avatar went around and "built bonds" with many of the other women in the army.

even your own avatar is a bit of a manwhore

I suppose that's what happens when the unit doesn't join early enough, heh...

Thankfully I don't face that problem.

I suppose.

Who is it then? Sumia?

Your fingers are melded into the salad grabbing utensil!

It does look good. What is it?

please, those flimsy fingers are not mine theyre my sisters'

THIS IS MY HAND

tostada dinner

the plates are arranged with various condiments and meats

Edited by Pride

even your own avatar is a bit of a manwhore

Oh pshaw. He's just really friendly with the ladies. My avatar(f) is far worse. She actually got far enough to marry all of the men in the "first generation" and even some of the male children.

Oh pshaw. He's just really friendly with the ladies. My avatar(f) is far worse. She actually got far enough to marry all of the men in the "first generation" and even some of the male children.

Oh my god... Either way, I'd have a harder time deciding which unit for a female avatar to marry than for a male (and even THAT ain't easy, I say...)...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Even their own kid? wowowowowow

I suppose.

Who is it then? Sumia?

I think I have mentioned who before, but yes, that would be correct. I just don't go overboard in mentioning it. I mean like, in a scale of 0 to Rey, I'm like... 1, or even 1 and a half tops. *shot*

I think I have mentioned who before, but yes, that would be correct. I just don't go overboard in mentioning it. I mean like, in a scale of 0 to Rey, I'm like... 1, or even 1 and a half tops. *shot*

What number does "Rey" symbolize?

Edited by Levant Fortner

Oh my god... Either way, I'd have a harder time deciding which unit for a female avatar to marry than for a male (and even THAT ain't easy, I say...)...

Even their own kid? wowowowowow

I call it my "Avatar(f) is a slut" run.

Funny thing is the Red Fox is doing the same thing, but she calls it a harem run.

But your Mavatar is a bigger slut.

How so? Marrying and remaining loyal to one woman versus marrying dozens of men. How is the former worse?

What number does "Rey" symbolize?

I don't know. Use your imagination. Like, either a fairly reasonable "0 to 10 with Rey as 11", or go wild like "OVER 9000" or "Infinity minus 1" or "The squared of a number already squared elevated by itself"...

I don't know. Use your imagination. Like, either a fairly reasonable "0 to 10 with Rey as 11", or go wild like "OVER 9000" or "Infinity minus 1" or "The squared of a number already squared elevated by itself"...

I think I'll have "Rey" symbolise "OVER 9000!" then