• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oi Ein or other people who play EO

why are FOEs

so scary

also I'm running landsknecht/protector-healer/alchemist/survivalist is this like

not dumb?

Yessssssssss. Feel the fear. The trepidation.

Depends. Which one? If it's EO1 you're ALMOST top tier other wise it's a solid team.

Yessssssssss. Feel the fear. The trepidation.

Depends. Which one? If it's EO1 you're ALMOST top tier other wise it's a solid team.

I've barely taken down one of those things! And it was just an angry deer!

my badass team of adventurers doesn't get paid enough for this shit

actually we barely get paid at all and the innkeeper is a raw raw man when it comes to prices

It is EO1. I'm gonna try and play through this blind with the exception of asking for help um

here pretty much

why are FOEs

so scary

also I'm running landsknecht/protector-healer/alchemist/survivalist is this like

not dumb?

FOE

FOE

Even in a boss fight, FOE.

That's a fine party. I'm just sad because no bondage queen.

I've barely taken down one of those things! And it was just an angry deer!

my badass team of adventurers doesn't get paid enough for this shit

actually we barely get paid at all and the innkeeper is a raw raw man when it comes to prices

It is EO1. I'm gonna try and play through this blind with the exception of asking for help um

here pretty much

Yeah you'll be fine.......... /draculalaugh

Baaaaaaaaaaaal

Dark Hunters are lame in EO1.

why are FOEs

so scary

not dumb?

I put my Survivalist in the front the first time through EO1. Teehee. Also, please avoid the red FOE on the second floor.

Still on Normal. I don't mind, it's not like I have to prove anything to anybody.

Okay. Also, I almost forgot, I'm wondering what DLC we'll be geting this week... I know we'll be scoring Roster Rescue, but I wonder what else we'll be getting.

FOE

FOE

Even in a boss fight, FOE.

The Paladin Protector is dead, FOE.

Oh look, actual Sen no Kiseki gameplay news

It's finally happening

Edited by OldMan

Okay. Also, I almost forgot, I'm wondering what DLC we'll be geting this week... I know we'll be scoring Roster Rescue, but I wonder what else we'll be getting.

I hope we also get Harvest Scramble, I've been waiting for it for a while now.

Sophia managed to hit 60 in Mag after slapping on Limitbreaker. Celica (DLC) will hit this too shortly as she is at 59 now. Linde is awesome with the Naga Tome! =D

(Got from Spotpass)

Also with a forged Celica Gale+Armsthrift+Astra will be a wonderful combination for "The Strongest One's Name". With this combination, I doubt that anything will survive! Knight Of The Round Materia and Orlandu's Night Sword baby!!!! You can do this with any ranged weapon that has a brave effect. Petrine Aegis'd all of my strikes once and Nino attacked like 20 times with a Forged Celica's Gale and Astra. Gave Lilina Luna and a Celica's Gale. Giving them both Vantage will make sure that half the enemies die before they can even make a move. Astra Nino does this for me all the time in Rogues and Redeemers 3. =D

Only 6 characters to go before everyone has Limitbreaker (Japanese version). I've got every DLC/Spotpass character on my team Limitbreaker with the item trick. Saves alot of time to get more for them which you have to for story characters since you cannot do the infinite item use trick on them. The Waste ("ill" in Japanese) The only divine weapons I'd go after are Naga's Tome, Helswrath, Valflame, Luna Spear, Astra Bow and Mjolnir. They all kick ass and are must haves. Celica's Gale and ill tomes are must have for "The Strongest One's Name". Demoiselle is wonderful to have. 10% more hit and avoid is always good for males which I've given to Sophia, Mist, and Florina.

Edited by ポーラ

Dark Hunters are the best. I beat the game with one in my party.

FOEs are actually pretty cool in the first EO. From EOII onwards, I couldn't even touch the FOEs of the stratum I was exploring, until I was good enough for the next stratum.