• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

/becausemyinternetistoocrappytodownloadanythingbiggerthantenmegabytesatthemoment.

what's the point of downloading something you can't play then? the Ds version of the game is in english and it is also superior...

Is there an Ace Attorney game for the GBA? /becausemyinternetistoocrappytodownloadanythingbiggerthantenmegabytesatthemoment.

Too bad the DS roms are 4x that size... well, you could try using torrents, if you're afraid of random disconnections

A balance is needed.

I remember when you wouldn't join such discussions.

I don't quite disagree with that, but if I had to choose one...

I don't even want to think about it...

Why wouldn't you want to Edited by OldMan

what's the point of downloading something you can't play then? the Ds version of the game is in english and it is also superior...

Then why do you have to use the useless mic.

Even The End agrees.

I never said it's my favourite case ever, but just because of a silly implementation in that case it doesn't mean the game is not worth being played...

I like case 5's story, but its gameplay is atrocious

Oh... okay... then I'll try to download the DS one, and hopefully, it'll work. >_>

Run it with Desmume or No$GBA Edited by OldMan

I never said it's my favourite case ever, but just because of a silly implementation in that case it doesn't mean the game is not worth being played...

Yes it does.

Why else would I stop playing the game.

Yes it does.

Why else would I stop playing the game.

You could just skip it, after all said case didn't exist in the original gba game...if you ever get headphones with a mic or a mic by itself then you will be able to finish it

btw there are the 3 more AA games...the other 2 don't require that silly implementation...

Edited by James Bond

You could just skip it, after all said case didn't exist in the original gba game...

And since they didn't adapt JFA's plot, it kinda doesn't fit in the story anyway

And since they didn't adapt JFA's plot, it kinda doesn't fit in the story anyway

Yeah indeed the only reason they put it in was just for the ending in which it is implied that Edgeworth left that message...

You could just skip it, after all said case didn't exist in the original gba game...if you ever get headphones with a mic or a mic by itself then you will be able to finish it

btw there are the 3 more AA games...the other 2 don't require that silly implementation...

I'm aware my friend. I just forgot what to do after not playing for a few days and was like "Oh god why" and just watched my brother play the case instead.

I never completed the others anyway. Got bored of them.

I'm aware my friend. I just forgot what to do after not playing for a few days and was like "Oh god why" and just watched my brother play the case instead.

I never completed the others anyway. Got bored of them.

/pats

Well the 3 first JFA's cases everyone says they are boring, I can't remember if I felt the same...but surely I enjoyed first AA's cases the most, also T&T has more quirky cases...