• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

All the while the game room is talking about economics and politics.

You don't mean what I think you mean, do you? (And what I'm thinking is the FE4 THREAD definition of economics and politics)

You don't mean what I think you mean, do you? (And what I'm thinking is the FE4 THREAD definition of economics and politics)

yes

I'm assuming that most people who've played Awakening have at least one pairing that makes them want to scream. I know I do, although I suppose not so much the pairing itself but other factors about it >_>

Hm... No, I can't think of one. They're just pixels on a screen. No need to get worked up over them. :smug:

Do you recall anything, Ein? :Hugh:

In other news, it looks like my neighbors haven't forgotten about their rabbit. That's one less thing on my mind.

The rabbit is still in its cage outside, but someone stopped by to give it food and water. That's swell, 'cause I didn't want to have to call the SPCA. I just hope they get the rabbit out of there soon.

Hmm... so between the scripted betrayals, deaths, and officers needing to head to an escape point, this has to be the most impacting impression a Sekigahara Stage has on me.... either this will result in a bittersweet retreat, ending, or the story mode is not over yet...

And the music... the freaking music...!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I already know how the battle of Sekigahara ends. :Hugh:

I'm playing as the Western Army though, so if you're thinking on the historical outcome, it's definitely not ending the same way...

Aw damn, low battery, I have to put this on hold...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I do wonder though what's gonna happen afterwards. At this point anything could happen during the plot sequences. Who knows, I may have to fight at Osaka despite everything.