FE4 THREAD

Fia

Not really. You were talking about pairing rage. I was talking about a specific pairing rage.

Well, like I stated on the Awakening board, I hate it when people hate a character SOLELY because that character is "in the way" of a pairing the person likes. Or insists that what they like is "most canon" or makes the story "better" like it's objective fact.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like I stated on the Awakening board, I hate it when people hate a character SOLELY because that character is "in the way" of a pairing the person likes. Or insists that what they like is "most canon" or makes the story "better" like it's objective fact.

People take their pet pairings too seriously.

So sleepy...

Resist the urge. Remain awake and in the real world.

How many hours of sleep (if any) did you get last night, shadowofchaos?

I've turned into an insomniac over the course of the semester, but I wake up late in the afternoon if I don't have other things to do.

I remember when my brother once went a whole night without sleep.

He fell asleep by around noon and didn't woke up until morning of next day...

My friend's father did that once. He said the sound of the guard rail scraping against his vehicle was a really good pick-me-up.

Edited by Hyde

A taxi driver did that once. We were travelling between two cities too. The guy kept falling asleep and veering to one side. My dad had to keep talking to keep him awake, but that proved to be hard as they kept exhausting every line of conversation.

A taxi driver did that once. We were travelling between two cities too. The guy kept falling asleep and veering to one side. My dad had to keep talking to keep him awake, but that proved to be hard as they kept exhausting every line of conversation.

Your father is a man of few words I see.