FE4 THREAD

Fia

At least his efforts paid off.

I would have just yelled DUDE STAY AWAKE I DON'T WANNA DIE over and over. :Hugh:

When did you become a pansy, Mumu Edited by OldMan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you become a pansy, Mumu

Since when did you become a suicidal maniac? :Hugh:

... You know, sometimes I wish headcanons were actually headcannons.

Since when did you become a suicidal maniac? :Hugh:

... You know, sometimes I wish headcanons were actually headcannons.

That's what plastic surgery is for.

I don't know man, you try talking to a sort-of-stranger for over two hours straight.

I do that whenever I play YGO at card shops.

That's what plastic surgery is for.

Screw plastic surgery. I just want these people's heads to explode. :Hugh:

I don't know man, you try talking to a sort-of-stranger for over two hours straight.

I would have a hard time talking to someone I've known my whole life for over two hours straight.

... actually, that's not necessarily true. I ended up talking with the one girl who drove me home from work for nearly two hours one night.

I do that whenever I play YGO at card shops.

But that's just going YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD over and over again.

It's okay, comrade. You can be proud.

Th-thanks.

I would have a hard time talking to someone I've known my whole life for over two hours straight.

... actually, that's not necessarily true. I ended up talking with the one girl who drove me home from work for nearly two hours one night.

Talking to someone for nearly two hours, huh. It's been a long time since I've done that...

Last week, I was waiting in a really long line to get food at this Mexican place I always go to on Saturday. Two guys came in and cut in front of me because apparently some of their friends were standing in front of me. One guy was really drunk. He had a cup of beer in his hand. So, he's just talking and being really loud, then he suddenly says something about how he needs to finish his drink. TURNS TO ME and asks if I want to finish the drink. I say no. Then he keeps on asking me why I don't want to finish the drink. Then asks me stuff about myself, like what's my major (he thought a "hydrologist" worked with bombs), where was I born, what's my family like ... it was fucking awkward. Not to mention he poked me on the arm and on the waist when he was trying to get my attention or something. Nowhere near two hours, but hell ... it was awkward. And he was drunk. Worst.

I sure hope you aren't going to drive while being sleep-deprived.

I'm a hell of a lot safer driver while sleep deprived compared to the people driving sober over here. Besides I take a road with low traffic. And I drive UNDER the speed limit.

Last week, I was waiting in a really long line to get food at this Mexican place I always go to on Saturday. Two guys came in and cut in front of me because apparently some of their friends were standing in front of me. One guy was really drunk. He had a cup of beer in his hand. So, he's just talking and being really loud, then he suddenly says something about how he needs to finish his drink. TURNS TO ME and asks if I want to finish the drink. I say no. Then he keeps on asking me why I don't want to finish the drink. Then asks me stuff about myself, like what's my major (he thought a "hydrologist" worked with bombs), where was I born, what's my family like ... it was fucking awkward. Not to mention he poked me on the arm and on the waist when he was trying to get my attention or something. Nowhere near two hours, but hell ... it was awkward. And he was drunk. Worst.

That sounds awkward as hell. I'd hate to have to deal with a drunk (unless it's Charlie).

Talking to someone for nearly two hours, huh. It's been a long time since I've done that...

Yeah. I don't even know how that happened. We drove from work to my place in relative silence. Then she pulled into my driveway and we started talking about every little thing that came up. We even said our goodnights a few times only to be sidetracked back into some sort of conversation about something. :Hugh: Edited by Hyde

Quiet you.

Charlie's drunkenness is unrivaled by anything else on this thread except maybe FE5!Ninji and Jenni's silliness.

Not even my quintuple post of doom can hold up against Charlie...

That sounds awkward as hell. I'd hate to have to deal with a drunk (unless it's Charlie).

It really was ;_;

Never had to deal with anything like that before! ;____;

Yeah. I don't even know how that happened. We drove from work to my place in relative silence. Then she pulled into my driveway and we started talking about every little thing that came up. We even said our goodnights a few times only to be sidetracked back into some sort of conversation about something. :Hugh:

Hahaha, that's how it goes for me too, when conversations go on for a while.

It really was ;_;

Never had to deal with anything like that before! ;____;

*patpat* It's alright.