• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so it was the editor? Right now your transparent text is truly transparent for me, and I don't use (or do apparently) that RTF thingy, so yeah...

Hmmmmm

RTF editor is on when you can access the other buttons and when codes don't show up if you highlight stuff and click a button, but rather just adds on the effect. When you don't use the RTF editor, it's when you've selected the top left option and it doesn't let you use any buttons.

But if you actually don't use it, then idk what the cause is anymore...

I prefer sour tastes to sweetness.

Green apples will melt your teeth.

So will a lot of things. What's your point? Edited by Hyde

You have piqued my interest.

Do share.

I dunno, it's just that I'm WAY LESS difficulty in talking to people and getting to know them better and all that stuff. Comparing that to my 17-year olf self, it is a HUGE improvement in few years.

I'm liking that

I dunno, it's just that I'm WAY LESS difficulty in talking to people and getting to know them better and all that stuff. Comparing that to my 17-year olf self, it is a HUGE improvement in few years.

I'm liking that

I expected something else entirely.

Shiny on you crazy diamond.

Sounds nice... to be less shy... wish I knew how that feels...

It's actually not that hard. The enviroment you're in helps a lot.

Did you score any chicks?

Not on university yet

I expected something else entirely.

Shiny on you crazy diamond.

Now YOU share your thoughts.

It's actually not that hard. The enviroment you're in helps a lot.

Oh, I think I understand. High School was such one setting. Wouldn't say I was less shy, but more of like... how should I explain it... it was still there but at the same time, felt it had lessened, without it actually being gone.

You sounded like you just streaked in front of your university when it's crowded or something.

Fuck, no. It's way too cold to do that kind of shit while sober.

Oh, I think I understand. High School was such one setting. Wouldn't say I was less shy, but more of like... how should I explain it... it was still there but at the same time, felt it had lessened, without it actually being gone.

Well, in my case I am living with another 14 people around my age, away from my parents so I have to take some responsibility. It's helping tons

How bad is it? It's been done on snowy conditions up here.

Around 6°, but due to the windy shits, it feels like 0°. I won't see snow either way, tho, which is a shame.

Winter's coming alright.

You could still try on a dare. Maybe try to raise money for someone in need.

I'm two months away from winter. I'm very afraid, actually. Those freaking winds are the worst.

That's a possibility, actually. There's this street where the seniors make their "trotes" on the freshmen, painting them and making them collect money for various reasons.

I'm two months away from winter. I'm very afraid, actually. Those freaking winds are the worst.

That's a possibility, actually. There's this street where the seniors make their "trotes" on the freshmen, painting them and making them collect money for various reasons.

And you're sure you're not getting any snow, even in a record winter? It never happened in your area?

Now this just reminds me of this.