FE4 THREAD

Fia

Still, how can you not use shoes often? I mean I walk for leisure every day too, but even without that there's things like school/work/social life/shopping and the list goes on. Unless you'd wear like sandals or something all the time. no crocs are not an option

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow so ninja'd. I'm amazed if your shoes can still be in decent condition after 7 years. Mine last me 1 year if I'm lucky.

Shoethrift for best skill

Edited by Aversa

Interesting.

Though on the other hand, I no longer need to walk as much as the last two semesters, so this pair of shoes may last me longer. At least, they should on average.

Hi there, pilot. Finally got out of "Out of this Dimension"...?

I had to restart the system and fly through Corneria all over again, but yes.

He was removed from play for 5 turns.

so lonely

I had to restart the system and fly through Corneria all over again, but yes.

You're better off getting stuck in the "Black Hole". At least you can get out of that... eventually... and changing routes and such.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You're better off getting stuck in the "Black Hole". At least you can get out of that... eventually... and changing routes and such.

With the Black Hole I could go anywhere I want with full laser power. It's like cheating.

With the Black Hole I could go anywhere I want with full laser power. It's like cheating.

You may see it that way. You gotta see it like in your updated adventure, with those acid-trip Warps from Meteo to Katina and Sector X to Sector Z ones...

After all, you could end up on the Hard Route once you get out of the Black Hole. That wouldn't be quite exactly cheating...

You may see it that way. You gotta see it like in your updated adventure, with those acid-trip Warps from Meteo to Katina and Sector X to Sector Z ones...

After all, you could end up on the Hard Route once you get out of the Black Hole. That wouldn't be quite exactly cheating...

Skipping Hard-Corneria and Sector X, the hardest level of the games? With free bombs and hyper lasers?

About as close to cheatiing as you can come in-game.

GOOD

Hiya Pilot

Good day Fre.

Meanwhile I'm still alive and kicking it. Until the earth itself opens it's jaws and swallows the city whole! Though I have a feeling even with the Big One we're just gonna realign our fence posts in the aftermath...

I don't yield to lords. Ladies, maybe, but never lords.

魔王 is gender neutral.

Maybe I should have said "Monster Lord" instead to specify Mon-mumu Quest.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I don't care about your moonrunes. I only speak English with the occasional bit of French or Spanish thrown in as decoration.

Edited by Hyde

I don't care about your moonrunes. I only speak English with the occasional bit of French or Spanish thrown in as decoration.

What about Latin.

Well, I do have a bit of an interest in Latin at the moment because I have developed an interest in Roman history, but....