Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Acacia, Acacia~

This probably is not proper wording... but

"Don't" is addressing "say" and "never" is addressing "did." If he said "Don't never say etc" then you could call that a double negative.

That's not how double negatives work compadre.

I'm bored... it's been a slow Monday.

Acacia, Acacia~

This probably is not proper wording... but

"Don't" is addressing "say" and "never" is addressing "did." If he said "Don't never say etc" then you could call that a double negative.

I know.

Well congrats on making yourself look less intelligent out of boredom =b

This is FftF. Less intelligent would be the ones who took me seriously... not really, just joking.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

This is FftF. Less intelligent would be the ones who took me seriously... not really, just joking.

Okay, because even that looked less intelligent as well

Personally I don't care. I've spent years over-worrying about how people perceive me, at this rate is no longer an issue. In fact, I wouldn't mind to have a bad perception, as it means they either leave me alone, or they take the offensive and then I can enact backed-up revenge or something...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

It just seems to me a waste of your own time to go faking things like that x3 And then you make us waste our time trying to be helpful. Apparently you don't think of it as a waste though...

It just seems to me a waste of your own time to go faking things like that x3 And then you make us waste our time trying to be helpful. Apparently you don't think of it as a waste though...

He's faking?

Well, I'm having fun, which is what I aimed at. Like I said, I don't care what I'm perceived at in the aftermath. You guys don't make an impact to my IRL self after all...

Fine keep being selfish then!!! =< Now that I know you're doing all this intentionally I'll know what I'm supposed to do...

I did that months ago, already.

Though for a different reason.

Fine keep being selfish then!!! =< Now that I know you're doing all this intentionally I'll know what I'm supposed to do...

Oh don't take it that way, because even that is fake. Though I do understand, considering the way I'm acting now...