Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say she does? =3

On rare occasion she is in that chat. But that's still hardly at all

You didn't, but I meant that because of that, she doesn't get to meet the newbies, unlike you.

On another note, I wonder if Jyosua, Vincent, or Tangerine will ever "retire" from their positions...

You didn't, but I meant that because of that, she doesn't get to meet the newbies, unlike you.

On another note, I wonder if Jyosua, Vincent, or Tangerine will ever "retire" from their positions...

Well, that was sort of my point already x3

Hmmm.... Jyo's owns and pays for this site... I guess if he didn't want to anymore he'd... have to find somebody else willing to pay and maintain it?

I wonder if there can be someone like that.... ah well, there are probably many out there who could fit the bill...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, that was sort of my point already x3

Hmmm.... Jyo's owns and pays for this site... I guess if he didn't want to anymore he'd... have to find somebody else willing to pay and maintain it?

Stupid misunderstandings. X3

Does he really "pay," per se? Or do the ads offset the paying, evening it out?

But yeah... if he someday decides to not want to manage the site, then... he'd have to find someone else, yeah. B-but what if nobody's willing??? ...Then the site will shut doooooowwwwnnn? ;~;

Stupid misunderstandings. X3

Does he really "pay," per se? Or do the ads offset the paying, evening it out?

But yeah... if he someday decides to not want to manage the site, then... he'd have to find someone else, yeah. B-but what if nobody's willing??? ...Then the site will shut doooooowwwwnnn? ;~;

I suppose another place will be made and the majority will flock there... or that doesn't happen either and everybody scatters.

I suppose another place will be made and the majority will flock there... or that doesn't happen either and everybody scatters.

But there may not - and probably won't - be an FE4 THREAD at other places... Or a FFtF... Or a forest in the first place... ;~;

But there may not - and probably won't - be an FE4 THREAD at other places... Or a FFtF... Or a forest in the first place... ;~;

Or it could be created. Take matters into your own hands! Well, currently there is no need for that, but in the case it were to happen...

We could be another FESS that migrates to another existing forum?

(oh yeah and I do believe that if this were to ever happen it would probably be a long long time away from now~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

(oh yeah and I do believe that if this were to ever happen it would probably be a long long time away from now~)

Well, if it happens, at least I can move to War of Dragons. Yay for alternatives in the native tongue!

So Bus is crying on twitter over how impossible the final FE13 DLC is

Dude's always been terrible at FE

And I'm crying over how damn weeaboo I am.

*sigh*

...I make fun of the name storms when it came to the translation patches. And yet I'm just as bad as the people who get riled up there too.

Edited by shadowofchaos

They probably just like to greet/farewell that way I suppose... just saying "Hi"/"Bye" is so underrated...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Or it could be created. Take matters into your own hands! Well, currently there is no need for that, but in the case it were to happen...

If that were to happen, I would most likely be of little help, because I don't know how to run sites... -_-'

Although, I can learn...

But that'd be no fun. It would be tedious. And besides, I don't come here for Fire Emblem stuff anyway.

Well, if it happens, at least I can move to War of Dragons. Yay for alternatives in the native tongue!

Meanwhile, I have nowhere to go to, because my native language is English. =_='

*sigh*

...I make fun of the name storms when it came to the translation patches. And yet I'm just as bad as the people who get riled up there too.

*pat pat*

It's okay, Rey. Just accept yourself for who you are. No need to cry about it.

*sigh*

Your previous avatar was more fitting