Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

15:36

Gaius died.

*Sigh* That's why you want to defeat a few units and teleport them away. You get ganged up on if you don't. It is possible to do the 5th bout with no casualities without Limitbreaker. =)

EDIT: Oh, he's playing this on Casual. Nevermind. Gaius said he'd retreat.

Edited by ポーラ

God also created the Megalodon and it could eat whales. WHALES.

I wanna see the tyrant lizard king do that.

I admit, the Megalodon is amazing. But I bet if the tyrant lizard king could swim, he would definitely be able to do cool things as well.

Did it also remind you that back in the Cretaceous, God created the greatest tyrant king?

Yes, yes it did.

Dark World don't need no Extra Deck.

Well they do if you run Tour Guide, which you should, so yeah....

And you can't bitch about an expensive Extra Deck unless you run Big Eye or Dracossack.

Man it's nice to have

I don't even bother with tour guide no

folks tell me its that good shit but I do fine with what I have, which mostly relies on rank 5/8 xyz stuff

ein I'll bitch about whatever I please, so much as a five dollar extra deck card is pricey in my book

im a poor boy ok

shit like big eye and dracossack isnt even meant to be bought at market price, and I'll be damned before I pay good money just to run people over in a children's card game

Damn. Yugioh talk.

My Ice Barrier deck can't keep up with your newfangled deck strategeries with XYZs.

Meh.

The dead Battle Spirits game in America, which is still going strong in Japan is where it's at.

My Ice Princess deck ACTUALLY works.

21:37

Miriel died.

Miriel: "Inconceivable"!

Love this game!

They should try this on Classic sometime.

It brings your wisdom out more if you do it on this setting.

I'll never play Fire Emblem on classic mode if I have a choice. I got tired of restarting because of 1% criticals or because I accidentally hit wait instead of using a vulnerary years ago.

26:39

Wooah!

509 hours. is it even possible to play one run for that long.

@Hyde

1% crits really bite. -.-

Edited by ポーラ

7:32

Gaius just Lethalitied there. How is this possible?!

I though all units had dragonskin? Why did Leathality activate?
all of the enemies do have dragonskin,which negates lethality and counter,and lethality activated cuz its an atk skill and gaius only killed the great knight with lethality cuz its hp was low enough to be defeated by a reg.atk. lol i completely forgot to take off lethality and replace the skill with something else.

I see...

It only activates when their health is low enough that they can be finished off by a regular attack. It's only nulled if they can survive a regular attack. HP has to be around 10. The other who posted there saying wtf. Yeah, I mean wtf. Both Counter and Lethality are nullified there. They should't work.

Edited by ポーラ

9:14

I see...

The answer is all coming clear. Lethality does activate to foes with Dragonskin, but it doesn't instantly kill them. This foe had around 30ish something HP and the attack did only 8dmg and didn't instantly kill him. Figures. Serenes is never a failure.

Edited by ポーラ

10:42

Morgan (F) kicked the bucket. Yeah, the secret route is hard without wisdom.

11:10

Brady kicked hay dirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYDtTMYaYWo

2:27

Those Soldiers are horribly powerful. Never advised to be near them or attacking them up close.

2:45

Gaius: "Joker."

2:58-3:01

*Ignis'd gets dealt 79dmg.* Holy shi-

then get finished off...

Cherche: "Tragic".

Edited by ポーラ

Man, come this week will be the last of the semester, but with it comes those final exams... well, at least the worst of them had passed. I think the remaining ones are actually fairly manageable where the only screw-up can come from me just not paying enough attention to what I'm doing, heh... it's more common than it seems, actually.