Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody wants to train anybody

It's stupid really

I never got that line of thinking. If now one hires because they want experienced people, then where exactly are they expecting that experience to come from then...

I really got to agree with these two.

I'm done with silliness.

OldMumu

I think it was "Shinebaii", but whatever.

There was also that part about "if she wanted me to destroy the world, I would" and variations

What are your plans for said Eeveester?

She's just meant to be a Specta~

The thing is, I've hatched way more than 30 Eevee... the first female was meant to be Specta, but then she leveled up more than I wanted her to in the daycare... and then with the other three females I got... one of them became Hikarusa because he wanted to be a female Jolteon and the other two had natures that didn't fit Specta's personality or didn't work well for her anyway (as an Espeon) and I wanna match her personality =D

But at some point I'm going to get impatient enough to just give her the personality that doesn't fit her ;n;

Edited by Freohr Datia

She's just meant to be a Specta~

The thing is, I've hatched way more than 30 Eevee... the first female was meant to be Specta, but then she leveled up more than I wanted her to in the daycare... and then with the other three females I got... one of them became Hikarusa because he wanted to be a female Jolteon and the other two had natures that didn't fit Specta's personality or didn't work well for her anyway (as an Espeon) and I wanna match her personality =D

But at some point I'm going to get impatient enough to just give her the personality that doesn't fit her ;n;

Oh. Just name one the female Eevees Specta and be done with it.

Oh. Just name one the female Eevees Specta and be done with it.

Well... one of them is already named Specta~ I just give them the name before checking their nature =3

And I had said before that I just might give up x3

Also it's now 31 male Eevee in a row

Well... one of them is already named Specta~ I just give them the name before checking their nature =3

And I had said before that I just might give up x3

Also it's now 31 male Eevee in a row

Ah. Use her then. No more egg business for a 15% chance of getting a femvee.

Ah. Use her then. No more egg business for a 15% chance of getting a femvee.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm gonna try to continue until I get at least one more female!!

Also the whole reason I decided to bother trying for that in the first place is because usually my luck with female Eevee is very good, now it's just gone very bad ;A;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm gonna try to continue until I get at least one more female!!

Also the whole reason I decided to bother trying for that in the first place is because usually my luck with female Eevee is very good, now it's just gone very bad ;A;

Did you somehow found some remnant bad luck of Pilot's...?