FE4 THREAD

Fia

I had another of those Deja Vu dream segments... though on the other hand, I also had a dream segment involving Crash Bandicoot 2. That was way cooler, figuratively and literally since it involved Level 18... and it's infamous off-screen crate in the Bonus segment...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning, thread.

I feel like an asshole, but I absolutely died laughing at that exchange.

He should rename it to Fire Emblem: Paralogue

And because of TE's shenanigans yesterday, it involved me denying the whole "Waifu-ou" destiny.

...and it felt like a freaking Disney Movie, considering the only way to tell the difference between the real one and the fake ones... was to sing a song.

Just as planned.

Random note: I actually like Paralogue and Xenologue, well played IS

Edited by OldMan

Just as planned.

I had to actually yell out "YAMERO!" and put up a barrier to get them all off me. That was freaking scary. They were all in Olivia's dancer clothes.

A song, about the Raven Prince and the Heron princess that everyone knew, except the change we made to it.

Even if the very heavens shall pass awaaaay. ♪

My love for you will neeever die.♪

The one that was able to make it past the barrier. A dance that--- oh I'll shut up now.

I again, actually said IN the dream "If this was a dream, I'd never want to wake up."

ASDF.

Edited by shadowofchaos

If a mere picture will trigger a full-blown nightmare... maybe you should stop hunting down those pictures. Then again...

It wasn't a nightmare.

...Well the first part was.

That didn't last that long.

Well, overall it's good~ My eyes aren't as weak as others' and to see that it hasn't gotten any weaker over 2 years pleases me ^~^

But probably still not that good that I didn't get them checked in over 2 years

I remember reading somewhere about eyesight reaching a... what is it called in English... when a mountain has a flat top... anyway, I've also haven't checked my eyesight for long, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'd needed new glasses... again.

I remember reading somewhere about eyesight reaching a... what is it called in English... when a mountain has a flat top... anyway, I've also haven't checked my eyesight for long, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'd needed new glasses... again.

I believe 'plateau' is the word your looking for.

AllthesetacticiansIhavetotrain.png

ASDF.

All these tacticians I have to train.

So there's more than one of you?! :XD: