FE4 THREAD

Fia

Why not burn it instead then

I don't like starting fires.

"A female vampire bites the most popular dude in school" and I stopped reading the synopsis right there

I wonder how far her curiosity will get her.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fires aren't awesome when your home state is known for wildfires at this time of year >_>

Speaking of which, I can see plumes of smoke from my neighborhood (and my house).

Fires aren't awesome when your home state is known for wildfires at this time of year >_>

Speaking of which, I can see plumes of smoke from my neighborhood (and my house).

That's awesome.

rey should read Karin/Chibi Vampire and I still have no idea why they localized the name to that.

Like... Why would they do that?

Of course, when I say fire is awesome, I'm not talking about forest fires or arson

That'd be like cursing the wind for tornadoes

Or water for floods

Hey, Acacia. Yukimura's ending movie was awesome. Although I didn't like how it made Ieyasu look cowardly, he might have been in real life, but still. Even after he gave a little speech about not dying for the sake of his vision.

Edited by EmeraldFox

Hey, Acacia. Yukimura's ending movie was awesome. Although I didn't like how it made Ieyasu look cowardly, he might have been in real life, but still. Even after he gave a little speech about not dying for the sake of his vision.

Well, it can't be helped. That's kinda what happened IRL. Ieyasu actually considered committing Seppuku when Yukimura did his famous charge.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well time to do dishes.

Today has started out a good day.

That unexpected monehs. And the nice long relaxing bathtub bath. Haven't done that in YEARS.

I always just showered >_>;

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, it can't be helped. That's kinda what happened IRL. Ieyasu actually considered committing Seppuku when Yukimura did his famous charge.

Darn, really? Lul. Still, I prefer how his story portrayed him to be honest. Although I loved the fight between Ina and Yukimura.

Oh, and napping after a shower > a relaxing bathtub bath

Netflix is lame.

Netflix would be pretty great if they would put Super Man the animated series, Teen Titans, Young Justice, and Arrow on streaming. Oh, and all 52 episodes of Batman: The Brave and the Bold too.

Darn, really? Lul. Still, I prefer how his story portrayed him to be honest. Although I loved the fight between Ina and Yukimura.

Really? I kinda laughed when he was all "Lord Nobunaga, Lord Hideyoshi, the peace we strove for is finally here!" as he burned down the latter's castle and killed his son.

Really? I kinda laughed when he was all "Lord Nobunaga, Lord Hideyoshi, the peace we strove for is finally here!" as he burned down the latter's castle and killed his son.

Lul. I saw it as 'Hey bros, I'm doing this for y'all while ya sleepin' in a gangsta's paradise. Peace.' Killing Hideyoshi's son and buring his house down was kind of an oversight lul.

No shower.

No bath.

Wash only.

Hmmmmmm the last time I had a relaxing bath time was on holiday in Venice, at the hotel.

Ah, time to truly start enjoying vacation... or not, considering I have an exam on Thursday. Gotta study non-stop starting... now. Don't want to risk it.

I know the feeling... work hard, and then you can enjoy the relief of vacation.

Oh no...

Well... one of the reasons I even started reading in the first place... full color freaking pages.

I was surprised! And the way it's a vertical format with some really tall panels*- really interesting. Yeah, full colour makes it seem like it's taken from an anime or something! And the illustrations are beautiful too.

*actually are they just page-size? maybe all the scrolling makes me think it's really tall. Oh wait, no, I definitely remember a very tall panel...

no

stop

Surprisingly, it's not so cheesy.

I wonder how far her curiosity will get her.

As long as this plot doesn't go downhill

/is at chapter 4

She has read Twilight already, afaik

Bought all 4 books, had fun, donated first 3 to the charity shop and I think I still have the 4th but I don't know... my books aren't arranged very well so I can't see what I even have :P: Dude, the 4th/last book was so epic. Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Lul. I saw it as 'Hey bros, I'm doing this for y'all while ya sleepin' in a gangsta's paradise. Peace.' Killing Hideyoshi's son and buring his house down was kind of an oversight lul.

Heh, it kinda really was. If I remember correctly, it was actually Hidetada who was all for it to kill them once the siege was over. Either way, that's how things ended up.

Kinda random, but did you know that tomorrow will be the 398th anniversary of the end of the siege? I kinda have a plan to play the Osaka stage a couple times with all the characters that have it as a stage in their story modes for that day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Heh, it kinda really was. If I remember correctly, it was actually Hidetada who was all for it to kill them once the siege was over. Either way, that's how things ended up.

Kinda random, but did you know that tomorrow will be the 398th anniversary of the end of the siege? I kinda have a plan to play the Osaka stage a couple times with all the characters that have it as a stage in their story modes for that day.

Ohlul.

Really? Didn't know. I'll get Ieyasu's fourth weapon tomorrow then.

Ohlul.

Really? Didn't know. I'll get Ieyasu's fourth weapon tomorrow then.

I think I haven't gotten Ieyasu's 4th yet either. But yeah, I plan to play it with everybody who has it as a Story Mode chapter, then in Free Mode with those who were there but don't have it in their Story Modes (that'd be Masamune, Muneshige, Kanetsugu, and Keiji). Heck, perhaps even with those who have it in their Story Modes of the XL/Z expansion (Yoshimoto, Okuni, and Masanori). It'll be a blast, that's for sure.

Edited by Acacia Sgt