FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, he mentioned that Gaius and Owain he could do without a wig. Besides...I kinda like it that way. No wig required here^^

Oh drat, I just said it...

He borrowed that from the Male Avatar cosplayer.

Hahaha, but orange! Owain is definitely more doable. xD

and "borrowed"? Or stolen? :P as you said he had a thing of 'stealing' people's weapons.

Hi Silver Lightning!

i'm also still at work right now looool.

Edited by Teddy Bear

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, but orange! Owain is definitely more doable. xD

and "borrowed"? Or stolen? :P as you said he had a thing of 'stealing' people's weapons.

Hi Silver Lightning!

i'm also still at work right now looool.

He just used it for picture purposes. That picture was really funny. I also have one where Nowi stole one of Gaius's lollipops.

DSCN0457_zps68430bf8.jpg

Hi Silver Lightning.

Soooooooo.....not sure what's up with the absurd length of this thread or if it has anything to do with FE4 anymore....or something....but what do I know???

Just dropping in to say "Hi yourself, Teddy Bear and Ace!" :D

Ack, I really have to make it to an FE photoshoot one day....

Soooooooo.....not sure what's up with the absurd length of this thread or if it has anything to do with FE4 anymore....or something....but what do I know???

Know this: play FE4

ooh cosplay.

New Style Boutique 3DS, Fashion contests
>Beginner Contest
Ha, these computer opponents are rubbish. Their outfits don't even fit the theme at all.
>Premier Contest
Oh, this should be better...
...nope, opponents still rubbish.
>Elite Contest
Okay, come on...

>Hears about International Contest where the best compete against each other

I bet they're still going to be rubbish.

I swear, they disrespect fashion and they disrespect the effort I put into my outfits. :(

Good for ego-boosts though. "Wow Jenni, your oufits are awesome!!! Wow, you're so awesome!!!"

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

What would be awesome, if the three of us were in Fire Emblem cosplays.

This is basically a chat thread. And where I hang out (unless I'm at work)

Edited by Ace Tactician

ooh cosplay.

New Style Boutique 3DS, Fashion contests

>Beginner Contest

Ha, these computer opponents are rubbish. Their outfits don't even fit the theme at all.

>Premier Contest

Oh, this should be better...

>Elite Contest

Okay, come on...

>Hears about International Contest where the best compete against each other

I bet they're still going to be rubbish.

I swear, they disrespect fashion and they disrespect the effort I put into my outfits. :(

Good for ego-boosts though. "Wow Jenni, your oufits are awesome!!! Wow, you're so awesome!!!"

Hi NTG

Heya.

Yeah, this place is about FE4 in name only nowadays, and according to the OldMan it's also an undead thread... or whatever other thing he could mean about being dead...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Know this: play FE4

Point taken. I'm off to go see if I can beat Chap. 4 for the upteenth time....this game hates me I swear...

What would be awesome, if the three of us were in Fire Emblem cosplays.

This is basically a chat thread. And where I hang out (unless I'm at work)

Yes, that would be awesome, especially if I get my Lucina cosplay, you your FeAvatar cosplay, and someone to be Chrom or Chrom!Morgan!

Cool, guess I'll hang here too. :3

And hi Acacia and Levant! ^_^

Yeah, I just got finishing pictures of my cosplay. So it should be sent out soon. I'm going to turn one of my textbooks into Valflame/Falaflame. Maybe another Chrom or perhaps a Chrom!Morgan would appear. Or maybe it could be, me as Female Avatar, Kaze_Ninja as Gaius and you as Lucina^^ Just a thought.

I'm still uploading pictures, I may not upload them all.

Point taken. I'm off to go see if I can beat Chap. 4 for the upteenth time....this game hates me I swear...

Good

In fact, some newer members of this thread should do like you instead of simply wetting their pants over Alvis's theme

But anyway

If you really can't beat it no matter what you do

Just restart and boss abuse your way through

Edited by OldMan

Yeah, I just got finishing pictures of my cosplay. So it should be sent out soon. I'm going to turn one of my textbooks into Valflame/Falaflame. Maybe another Chrom or perhaps a Chrom!Morgan would appear. Or maybe it could be, me as Female Avatar, Kaze_Ninja as Gaius and you as Lucina^^ Just a thought.

I'm still uploading pictures, I may not upload them all.

Ha, that'd work awesomely! I'd just need to comission some one for a good Falchion; I saw the one in Chrom pic slightly, and it looked gorgeous from what I could see. Sadly though, I'd have to nix the Brand of the Exalt; can't put drawn on contacts since it'd ruin my eye sight... :(

Good

In fact, some newer members of this thread should do like you instead of simply wetting their pants over Alvis's theme

But anyway

If you really can't beat it no matter what you do

Just restart and boss abuse your way through

I just have a bit of trouble trying to train Azel and Tailto because they can't keep up or can't withstand enough enemies (also keeping them glued together for marriage..). But I got so disheartened by all my work coming undone when Ferry, my loyal dodger, got doubled by a Blizzard mage and I had forgot to auto save for a few turns; I dropped the game for a week, but I think I'm ready to try for round 2 today, so wish me luck!

Ha, that'd work awesomely! I'd just need to comission some one for a good Falchion; I saw the one in Chrom pic slightly, and it looked gorgeous from what I could see. Sadly though, I'd have to nix the Brand of the Exalt; can't put drawn on contacts since it'd ruin my eye sight... :(

Yeah, that Falchion looked awesome. For prop weapons, here are some recommendations based on my research.

LegacyOfMadara

Millions_Knives from cosplay.com

Deuce_VII from the same site.

Chou-wa

I'm gonna go make a guess into the darkness... anything to do with the videos you posted about the Nosferatu+Sol combo that showed other stuff that could be used against you...?