FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah kinda

Why

I suppose the game makers did that because the players are more likely to be available on Sunday

No reason

Haha. But the game-day is so much shorter than an actual day. It's a coincidence that today is also Sunday.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No reason

Haha. But the game-day is so much shorter than an actual day. It's a coincidence that today is also Sunday.

I see

Oh

Then that's just silly

I see

Oh

Then that's just silly

You see.

Because FASHION!

Also I stopped reading Orange Marmalade, I suppose. I haven't read it in days. It didn't hook me enough ;~;

You see.

Because FASHION!

Also I stopped reading Orange Marmalade, I suppose. I haven't read it in days. It didn't hook me enough ;~;

I really do.

I suppose fashion makes no sense, so that makes sense actually

It's okay Jenni

I'd say you were on to something with your available people thing. Though with the in-game customers than the players themselves I'd think.

Did you happened to be Florian there?

Nope, nothing Tales related. I just... happened to have that voice. And I was narrating, because I was apparently recalling a traumatizing event involving guns, tanks, and family members.

...Also I'm back posting because apparently some presidency meetings are canceled for Father's Day, and some aren't.

Mine happened to be in the former and no one bothered to notify me.

Could have slept in man.

Nope, nothing Tales related. I just... happened to have that voice. And I was narrating, because I was apparently recalling a traumatizing event involving guns, tanks, and family members.

...Also I'm back posting because apparently some presidency meetings are canceled for Father's Day, and some aren't.

Mine happened to be in the former and no one bothered to notify me.

Could have slept in man.

How dare they stay between you and your waifus, right

I really do.

I suppose fashion makes no sense, so that makes sense actually

It's okay Jenni

Yup.

Heeheehee. There are also special limited edition items on Sundays different coloured item

It's not okay! I need something hooking!

I'd say you were on to something with your available people thing. Though with the in-game customers than the players themselves I'd think.

Ah, the shops I'm talking about are the shops where I stock up on clothes for my boutique.

Hmm fortunately there are no other boutiques in this town to compete with mine kwehehehe

Yup.

Heeheehee. There are also special limited edition items on Sundays different coloured item

It's not okay! I need something hooking!

Yeah.

Ripoffs I say

We told you

Hataraku Maou-sama

I would have said that... if I had a waifu related dream.

It wasn't waifu-related

Yet

Yup.

How dare they

You do now.

Yus.

Actually this game is very nice to you. I swear, you sell clothes to customers for at least twice the amount you paid. So it's easy to make money. And if you buy some of the stuff on offer and sell those, it's at least 3 times the amount, or something. Not to mention you get samples of every single thing you buy. The delivery boy Chad brings it to my apartment and he's all like "You must be the daughter of a millionaire! How can you afford all this stuff?... oh, they're samples?" and how does my wardrobe fit hundreds and hundreds of clothes anyway. Must be Time Lord technology. Or maybe I have a massive secret basement.

I don't anymore.

Translating -san as -sama

Subbers never cease no amaze me

Yus.

Actually this game is very nice to you. I swear, you sell clothes to customers for at least twice the amount you paid. So it's easy to make money. And if you buy some of the stuff on offer and sell those, it's at least 3 times the amount, or something. Not to mention you get samples of every single thing you buy. The delivery boy Chad brings it to my apartment and he's all like "You must be the daughter of a millionaire! How can you afford all this stuff?... oh, they're samples?" and how does my wardrobe fit hundreds and hundreds of clothes anyway. Must be Time Lord technology. Or maybe I have a massive secret basement.

I don't anymore.

Har.

But a lot of those clothes are the same

You've said that before.

Translating -san as -sama

Subbers never cease no amaze me

That's terrible.

Har.

But a lot of those clothes are the same

You've said that before.

You.

Not that much. Yeah, there's pattern/colour variations...

Episodes are like 200MB right? I should probably not download until I get a better connection.

That's terrible.

You.

Not that much. Yeah, there's pattern/colour variations...

Episodes are like 200MB right? I should probably not download until I get a better connection.

I'm talking about an "official" sub, even

Like crunchyroll and the other simulcasters

What about me

A complete waste of resources

How bad is your connection

I'm talking about an "official" sub, even

Like crunchyroll and the other simulcasters

What about me

A complete waste of resources

How bad is your connection

That's HORRI-TERRIBLE

Har-ing.

Not really. Variations to appeal to different people, with the same item of clothing. Wouldn't you say it's kind of efficient?

Speedtest.net says

ping 77 ms

download 1.41 Mbps

upload 0.59 Mbps

What.

It's okay Rey

That's HORRI-TERRIBLE

Har-ing.

Not really. Variations to appeal to different people, with the same item of clothing. Wouldn't you say it's kind of efficient?

Speedtest.net says

ping 77 ms

download 1.41 Mbps

upload 0.59 Mbps

Maximum elitism

Yar har

It's an useless need. The fact people have been persuaded that they can express themselves through the things they buy doesn't make that okay.

In fact, I remember seeing an interesting take on that in a BBC documentary, "the century of self".

Okay, that isn't too good

But are you planning to get better internet

Good morning thread! ;o

'Afternoon Edited by OldMan