• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a job for..
supermanw.jpg
stupendeousgirl.jpg
Stupendous Girl.
Dashes across the world three times in 20 seconds and stops at the salon.

The salon looks somewhat like a palace as this is the middle ages after all. Sees Excellus having a manicure and that
Stupendous Girl: Stop right there, you snake in the grass.
Excellus: If you don't want tons of swords pointed at your hideout, you'd best amscray.
Stupendous Girl: Just a minute there. You've got something that I need and if you don't want to be dragged into court with broken nails, you'd best cooperate.
I need you to frame Walhart. As long as he claims dominion over these lands, Lenha can't become king. And if you don't get your sorry ass out of here and do it, the kingdom will overrun with evil.
Excellus: I can read you like a book.
chapter1926.jpg
You only want him framed, so you can get the vert marble for the sealed shield.
Cervantes comes out of the waxing room.
Cervantes: Wot is going on here?! I've just had a bald wax. Said the spider to the fly.
Excellus:
chapter1930.jpg
Stupendous Girl: I KNOW you have Walhart captive. You only want the vert to overthrow Lenha. He blurted it out at our meeting.
Excellus: Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Your not a stupid as you look. I simply wanted to overthrow that stupid lobster because of all the attention that Lenha and him are getting. They ruin my reputation long enough.
Cervantes: Is it time for din din? Erm...I can be of service.
Excellus: I need you to keep Walhart confined.I must make plans on what I need to do to get khan's royal treasure.
chapter1913.jpg
Excellus: NO. YOU stupid IDIOT! IF this ridiculous fruitcake stops me, I won't get my
Stupendous Girl: CAN IT. You refuse to frame him, because you want Chaolin's dynasty soldiers loyality to stay in tact with him. So they keep their trust till you stab them in the back from behind.
Cervantes: Humph. Time to shine my armor.
*Walks away*
Say'ri comes by.
Say'ri: But my brother's already dead. Didn't you hear, Chrom and the Shepards already gutted him.
Stupendous Girl: That also why that i have come to take him in. he maybe a faggot, but he is a cleaver genius.
Excellus: Swords are already being pointed at Walhart's neck. If you don't stay where you are, I'll--
Say'ri: *Powers up* YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
*Decks him*
Excellus: Waaargh. Your too late, I've already commanded the army to take Basilio's gemstone. He's probably already dead by now. Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa. If you manage to free Walhart and frame him, my rule over these lands will end. Can't have that, can we?!
Say'ri: That tears it! I'm sick of this talk. Either put up, or shut up!
Some Ninja's (Dreadfighters) comes into the room.
Excellus: Kill them all.
After some fighting happens...
av276000.jpg
The soldiers (Dreadfighters) goes flying.
Say'ri: This man needs to be stopped. It won't be long now, before he rules this continent.
Stupendous Girl: We need Walhart framed, so that the townsfolk can actually help him break out before we blurt out the truth to Excellus' vile scheme.
Meanwhile ....
Excellus: My minions. I need you to distract that stupid fruitcake while I close in for a pincer attack upon the west of Khan. I must get their gem at any cost. That is if Baslio hasn't been bested already.
chapter177.jpg
Dreadfighter: It will be as you command, sire.
*Moves away in a blur*
*To be continued*

Edited by ポーラ

It's okay Freohr

Yeah I guess, since pretty much everybody's voted by now... pretty much... even though I bet you're the only person that even remembers that conversation x3

It won't win either, at least~

I didn't i just saw the spoiler and the whole thing not masked...

Ayanami's power is too great for spoiler tags

Yeah I guess, since pretty much everybody's voted by now... pretty much... even though I bet you're the only person that even remembers that conversation x3

It won't win either, at least~

I told you already

It's okay Freohr

Let's lose together