FE4 THREAD

Fia

I suppose it can't be helped. It's not really a term that was widely used to being with, and so everybody just runs with it instead of trying to correct the mistake.

But I dunno. A 18-year old guy hooking up with a girl 3 years his junior can cause problems somewhere, I guess.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But I dunno. A 18-year old guy hooking up with a girl 3 years his junior can cause problems somewhere, I guess.

You know, that has always puzzled me. When the gap isn't that big. Like say, a 17-year-old dating a 16-year-old. Everything's all fine and dandy, but then the 17-year-old's b-day happens, and BAM, now it's an ephebophile. You know, that sort of stuff...

You know, that has always puzzled me. When the gap isn't that big. Like say, a 17-year-old dating a 16-year-old. Everything's all fine and dandy, but then the 17-year-old's b-day happens, and BAM, now it's an ephebophile. You know, that sort of stuff...

At least around here, when the ages are 18 & 16, we leave at that. When one is older, or the other younger, it's enough for people call names.

That's the trouble with assigning an age range the designation of "minor"

As we all know there are a bunch of teens as responsible as any adult

and many adults less responsible than some children

but because nobody got time for evaluating where everyone is at

the best we can do is assign an age where generally, a citizen is expected to be responsible

and enjoys the rights associated with such an expectation

including the right to fuck around

it is far from perfect

but what compromise after all, is not?

Heh, at least our cat is good at alerting us whenever ants are crawling about the kitchen. Well sure, it's mostly since they go after her food, but it's at least something... though she has scored a couple of kills with other insects, and a rat.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

My mom expects ours to (further) prove her worth by killing more insects. It's kinda hilarious whenever the cat just happens to be just lying about, and my mother goes on about her being lazy. XD

xD

My mom still wants to declaw her.

Like I said, I HATE my mom's personality. She gets what she wants. She's the freaking queen.

And this cat is a princess. She's scratched my mom with her claws on a few occasions because my mom isn't patient at all.

That's why she can't deal with teenagers. Only kids. She's an amazing teacher with little kids.

...But you know how cats are.

She wants to handle her like she does spike, the corgi.

That's not gonna end well, IMHO. She and I get along well because I just leave her alone and let her come to me.

That's why the confirmed cockroach kills are the only thing... SEMI-stopping her from declawing Missy.

...in other news... sleeping in the living room is making me feel... exposed.

It feels like... I don't know...

Like... I wouldn't be able to revert into dreamland as readily as I usually do >_>;

Is it still hot over there in your room?

Well, if it gets hard to get in, it'd mean it won't be hard to get out... hopefully...?

I wish my cat would do that.It's just being lazy staring at me on the other couch."Why aren't you going into your room yet?""I'm sleeping here, Missy."

Lol probably asking you to rub her.

Heh, at least our cat is good at alerting us whenever ants are crawling about the kitchen. Well sure, it's mostly since they go after her food, but it's at least something... though she has scored a couple of kills with other insects, and a rat.

That's good.

Pleasegotosleep.png

Bottom screen appearances become more often if you married the character.

In this file, no S support yet.

...and she appeared in the top screen too. And the only one.

The hell's the chance of this?

She's telling me to go to sleep. And she's staring straight at the screen from her character model.

Mother of crap.

Oh boy... perhaps you may not want to get into the Dreamscape tonight... oh wait, it's probably inevitable, like it or not...

Well, I'm off. I'm heading to my own Dreamscape...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

damn rey

She really has you under her spell.

Just wondering, was the dread fighter class buggy in the Japanese/US version (disappearing weapons)?

I believe it was mentioned before.

Just wondering, was the dread fighter class buggy in the Japanese/US version (disappearing weapons)?

Disappearing weapons? O_o

Which particular ones? >_>;

I've never had any issues with my JP copy like that... and I've never used the US copy enough to actually been able to see the dread fighter regularly.

...I want to go to sleep soon. So answer it relatively quickly so I can take a screenshot.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I believe it was mentioned before.

Alright, thanks.

Disappearing weapons? O_o

Which particular ones? >_>;

They disappear from their hand when they pose (at the end of a battle or when viewing their profile).

Happens with swords and axes. Haven't checked with tomes though.

Edit : tomes work fine.

Edited by Marthur