• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel your pain. Nothing hurts more than a run being ended by a critical hit that winds up being fatal (added pain points if you were close to winning). >_>

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Dual Sympathy

It's ok, it happened to me too...

Indeed, that really sucked. I guess I'll just have to be more careful and hope the RNG decides not to screw me over again.

Hi Proto.

Hm, if there is one thing I don't like, is the prices on the eShop being higher in MXN... I'm kinda tempted to change the country/region in the settings, but I wouldn't like to if it can get me into some sort of trouble...

Hm, if there is one thing I don't like, is the prices on the eShop being higher in MXN... I'm kinda tempted to change the country/region in the settings, but I wouldn't like to if it can get me into some sort of trouble...

MXN? Oh... You mean your network thing? /slow

MXN? Oh... You mean your network thing? /slow

Yeah, like, take Project X Zone for example. In MXN it's at 599, which is roughly 45-49 USD depending on what the transaction rate it. Looking at the US price, it's only at $34.99, that's at best still 10 dollars higher.

Yeah, like, take Project X Zone for example. In MXN it's at 599, which is roughly 45-49 USD depending on what the transaction rate it. Looking at the US price, it's only at $34.99, that's at best still 10 dollars higher.

Oh oh... Oh wow. What a drastic difference in prices... Get Pokemon. Jk.

@Laeva--something your name: I think she's been posting here for a while though?

inb4 he gets banned for real.

Shit, it's barely 10 and I'm getting sleepy already.

....I think I'm gonna actually head to bed. Boredom doesn't help this drowsiness.