FE4 THREAD

Fia

i still remember once upon a time this thread used to be a place where me, dio, sirius, ninji, and GO would plan our UT shenanigans. good times, would play that game for shits and giggles again

Indeed those were good times.

Maru is sooooo adorable.

I just did. Oh god. Yes, I understand now.

Indeed. (=゚ω゚)ノ

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heehee, I think whenever I tried to play Rey's game I always got the same ending again and again and again

And then I tried again just now... and I got something different.......

I think I prefer the one I had always been getting ;~;

My first ending when I tried it was that he never woke up again. >_> I'm sorry, Rey? That's what I get for choosing the avoidant choices. But I tried to say "Stop playing FE13"!

Oops, I think I better head to bed now. Goodnight everyone!

Damnit Ein, you ditcher.

Edited by Shirley

Bye Shirley.

I don't think I ever played Rey's game to an ending. Always just closed the tab at some point or another...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well yeah Randoman since this topic isn't exactly about FE4 (if it was I wouldn't be here since... I've only played a tiiiiiiiiiny bit of that game?... and if it was there would be no way it could get this many posts) so hopefully you'd enjoy yourself here, then~

I'll try to. It seems quite hectic here with all the different conversations going on. At least it wasn't as bad as the chatrooms where I was completely lost and ignored. Between the chatrooms and this thread, the latter seems like the better way of talking to you.

Heehee chatroom vs chatthread~

Good night Shirley~

Oh...

I guess it's good you don't wanna go into the chat anyway since it won't even load when I try to join it anymore~ I have no clue how long that'll last =o

Edit #2:

SOgif_zpsa5618e06.gif

Heehee the smile at the end~

Edited by Freohr Datia

RANDOMAN

Hey Zeem. Wow, another avatar change. With all the avatar changes you make, I'm starting to think you should have the name Randoman instead. Then again, that'll be confusing to everyone.

Heehee chatroom vs chatthread~

I guess it's good you don't wanna go into the chat anyway since it won't even load when I try to join it anymore~ I have no clue how long that'll last =o

Yeah, I heard people in the chatroom saying that some members were having trouble getting the chatroom working.

It's quite nice to finally be able to talk to you instead of just thinking to myself "Freohr seems like such a nice, calm, mild-mannered person. It's a shame I barely talk to her."

Hey Zeem. Wow, another avatar change. With all the avatar changes you make, I'm starting to think you should have the name Randoman instead. Then again, that'll be confusing to everyone.

I'm just a weird guy. Haha. I'm trying to find an avatar I'm truly satisfied with, but it's tough. :P

And this is why IRC is way way better

I'm in here more frequently than that chat too! And.... that chatroom can be quite unenjoyable at times.... the only thing that keeps me there are the few people that go there that are actually nice~

Constant avatar changing huh... reminds me I should change mine again soon enough... or not, I kinda like this one, even though it strikes me as odd having it...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And this is why IRC is way way better

I'm in here more frequently than that chat too! And.... that chatroom can be quite unenjoyable at times.... the only thing that keeps me there are the few people that go there that are actually nice~

o: oh das cruel...

(^ω^)

(° ʖ°)

I'm just a weird guy. Haha. I'm trying to find an avatar I'm truly satisfied with, but it's tough. :P

Too many girls to pick from, huh? It's a shame I can't use an avatar of my #1 favourite female without being ridiculed...

I've been considering getting a Denpa Men avatar/sig for the lulz:

What "attractive" suits they have, huh?

Tell me about it. Since I was clueless to what was going on in the chatroom, I just said "I'm lost" and the only response I got was someone getting annoyed at me. Well, at least there was one guy that said "Hi Randoman" once I logged in.

Too many girls to pick from, huh? It's a shame I can't use an avatar of my #1 favourite female without being ridiculed...

I've been considering getting a Denpa Men avatar/sig for the lulz:

What "attractive" suits they have, huh?

Sanae's definitely my favorite, but I really liked the Rydia one I had. I might change it again to her in the future (different pic), but who knows? I'm content with the one I have right now. I just wish I didn't have to change my avatar often, but oh well. Life goes on.

... XD I say go for it. It'd give people quite a laugh.

Ehhhhh it gets way worse than that ;~;

There's just sooooooooooo much drama in there at times most of it from the new users drawn to this waifu/husbando game, although of course some of the nice users were drawn here from the waifu/husbando game too~

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's a pretty cool avatar you have right now anyway, but I guess we'll see.

Haha, I know. I took it from this music video, from around the 0:50 mark. Don't know if you'll be able to see the video, I know some I've tried to link before elsewhere had the "Unavailable in your country" thing...

Haha, I know. I took it from this music video, from around the 0:50 mark. Don't know if you'll be able to see the video, I know some I've tried to link before elsewhere had the "Unavailable in your country" thing...

It works over here just fine. The video seems to be in Spanish, though, haha. Although it won't hurt to watch.

omg omg who?? nobody's going to ridicule you

Tell me about it. Since I was clueless to what was going on in the chatroom, I just said "I'm lost" and the only response I got was someone getting annoyed at me. Well, at least there was one guy that said "Hi Randoman" once I logged in.

wow, i've never seen them be like that...i wish i was there for you qq

It works over here just fine. The video seems to be in Spanish, though, haha. Although it won't hurt to watch.

I know, it's from a Spanish band. Though I like English music as well, I hear more Spanish one for obvious reasons.