FE4 THREAD

Fia

I know, it's from a Spanish band. Though I like English music as well, I hear more Spanish one for obvious reasons.

I actually prefer Spanish music to English music since I like how upbeat it can be.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

... XD I say go for it. It'd give people quite a laugh.

Well, alright. Perhaps I'll make one at a later time though, since it's quite late for me. I'm going to scar myself (as well as a lot of other SF members) for life having to look at Denpa Men suits every time I'm on Serenes Forest, though. XD

There's just sooooooooooo much drama in there at times most of it from the new users drawn to this waifu/husbando game, although of course some of the nice users were drawn here from the waifu/husbando game too~

Huh? What exactly happens? I thought older members would be happy about newer members appreciating the waifu game and getting in on it.

omg omg who?? nobody's going to ridicule you

wow, i've never seen them be like that...i wish i was there for you qq

...um, yes they are. I can tell you in a Private Message if you want, since even I think my #1 most favourite female character is a really weird choice.

Thanks. Well, someone just responded by saying "...", so I'm not sure if that was an annoyed reaction, or if it was even aimed at me.

Huh? What exactly happens? I thought older members would be happy about newer members appreciating the waifu game and getting in on it.

Really, I wouldn't think it's something one would want others to get involved with. Nevertheless, regardless of that, the problem lies with how those newcomers take seriously the whole thing.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, alright. Perhaps I'll make one at a later time though, since it's quite late for me. I'm going to scar myself (as well as a lot of other SF members) for life having to look at Denpa Men suits every time I'm on Serenes Forest, though. XD

It'd be worth the hilarity, though? XD

I dunno. Today was really crappy and awkward for me at the Forest, and things have left me with a sour taste in my mouth, but it feels good to have a nice, civil conversation for once.

Really, I wouldn't think it's something one would want others to get involved with. Nevertheless, regardless of that, the problem lies with how those newcomers take seriously the whole thing.

Ah, I can understand that. That's part of the reason I'm reluctant to hop on the waifu bandwagon.

And before anyone accuses me of having my avatar character as my waifu, I just want to point out he's a guy, and I'm straight.

It'd be worth the hilarity, though? XD

I dunno. Today was really crappy and awkward for me at the Forest, and things have left me with a sour taste in my mouth, but it feels good to have a nice, civil conversation for once.

I suppose so. I just hope people won't go accusing me of dressing up like a Denpa Man in real life following little kids playing on 3DS'. XD

I'm sorry to hear about your day on SF being bad. I'm glad that we helped it feel better just by talking to you.

Edited by Randoman

And before anyone accuses me of having my avatar character as my waifu, I just want to point out he's a guy, and I'm straight.

I suppose so. I just hope people won't go accusing me of dressing up like a Denpa Man in real life following little kids playing on 3DS'. XD

I'm sorry to hear about your day on SF being bad. I'm glad that we helped it feel better just by talking to you.

There isn't anything wrong with having a male character as your avatar while you're a guy. Unless I'm missing something. I'm sure no one would accuse you of something like that, Rando.

I know I won't. XD

It was appreciated. :)

Ah, I can understand that. That's part of the reason I'm reluctant to hop on the waifu bandwagon.

Ahahaha, yeah, though who would confuse Cecil for a woman... then again, I already know he's Cecil, so...

Yeah, I don't quite joined it either. I even have joked about it with there being a scale as if it could be measured...

Well, the drama from the new members and the fact that they came because of this game doesn't really relate at all to what goes on in there~ It's just that both happen to come hand in hand

There are people who just try to troll or spam the chat, or there are people who like to do nothing but insult others, or there are misunderstandings (usually) leading to people becoming super depressed and not getting along, and many other things >~< I think the main thing is that this whole new generation of users who joined are teenage and/or are just very immature~

(but again, I feel like I should specify that they are not all like this~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

has it still been happening?

Well, there's that CyanDragon (BlueWyvern<insert#here>) guy getting on everybody's nerves~

And that misunderstanding between Argetlam and Saethori

And there's often a bunch of emote spamming even though people ask them, even politely, to stop because emotes scroll up that dumdum chat for some users (at least some of them listen)

And I mostly dislike the times where I got pulled into some of that stuff ;~;

edit: oops I put in a wrong name

Edited by Freohr Datia

I wish either side would stop getting all ahead of themselves and stop declaring themselves winners... of note it's also poignant how it emphasizes that the 3rd candidate had no chance...

Edited by Acacia Sgt