FE4 THREAD

Fia

I heard Project X Zone is hard.

Yeah, I've heard similar things, especially when the game reaches like Ch30+. Well, I'll eventually find out first-hand.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

it's hard to tell when people are being serious when you can't see their face or hear their voice, if I've offended you in some way then I apologize, but if not:

Fine, I'll keep my hands to myself.

For now...

Fufufufufu...

Now why'd you have to go and say that for?

That'll ruin any chance you have to win his respect later.

Edited by 綾波

I feel like changing my name to Bing (1) just so I can see Bing (1) and Bing (2) view a thread at the same time.

This is a very silly reason to change your name. Also, in that case, you'd probably see Bing (1) listed twice

Edited by Lævateinn

Now why'd you have to go and say that for?

That'll ruin any chance you have to win his respect later.

Well to be fair I never expected to garner much respect running around a forum with the name of an electric rodent. I'm bad at the internet lol

This is a very silly reason to change your name. Also, in that case, you'd probably see Bing (1) listed twice

Knowing my luck someone would probably take my current name before I could switch back. I'm gonna stick with this name for a while.

>suggests people won't like you for your name

>is afraid somebody would try to steal it

Silly Daim~

Well when I say not respect I don't mean dislike, I mean something more along the lines of people not taking me seriously.

I see your point though heheh.

I suppose silly is the best adjective to describe me at this point

Ahaha, interesting development. The governor elections are now at 97~% vote count, and a winner is like, almost guaranteed. Now those guys that were so sure of themselves are now like "They Mad" since they are mostly refusing to accept those results...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm guessing the winner isn't what those... people wanted?

Yeah, the political parties involved were like, cheering and partying already, so to speak, even at the early afternoon of the day of vote. Now that the voting is almost over and the results aren't favoring them, they're not happy. It is quite close though, they're currently just 26,000~ votes below.

Yeah, the political parties involved were like, cheering and partying already, so to speak, even at the early afternoon of the day of vote. Now that the voting is almost over and the results aren't favoring them, they're not happy. It is quite close though, they're currently just 26,000~ votes below.

I see... Hah? Well, who did you vote for? Wait, I probably would get lost.

i claim shirley's pet penguin =]

Ew, why would you want Ein?

Except not ew.

I see... Hah? Well, who did you vote for? Wait, I probably would get lost.

Ah, I suppose it doesn't hurt to tell at this point. I voted for the 3rd candidate... who only has like 5~% of the votes. So yeah...

It can't be helped, since the political party he is from isn't one of the big ones or in an alliance with one of them, so of course those don't get a lot of votes compared to the big guns.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Jealous of what.

Ah, I suppose it doesn't hurt to tell at this point. I voted for the 3rd candidate... who only has like 5~% of the votes. So yeah...

It can't be helped, since the political party he is from isn't one of the big ones or in an alliance with one of them, so of course those don't get a lot of votes compared to the big guns.

I see... well, telling me wouldn't really make that much difference since I wouldn't really know. And I don't follow politics in the US let alone any other countries. I should follow Japan's. But I see.

@Boney: Oh. Uh... Ein is a penguin. But... NO.

15f1yjn.jpg

Edited by Shirley