• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You never struck me as the kind of person to have low self esteem, especially with how vocal you can get at times.

Good internet.

And I've sought help before, but depression still strikes me.

Then again. I go on and on about the game as I do enjoy a good time being on stage at the opera house in my shoutout video.

r0t3.jpg

Erm...Aya being on stage with Eve. Gotta get a new camera to make more. As my other ones broken.

Edited by 綾波

Those folks i brawled in my Smash Bros Brawl vids along with you guys drives my awesomeness out to the next level that gets me to make shoutout vids and such. xP

Personally, it kinda seems to me that every single person on SF except perhaps Integrity and Specta and Nightmare and SHIN and Tangerine and probably others that I forget has low self-esteem~

Those folks i brawled in my Smash Bros Brawl vids along with you guys drives my awesomeness out to the next level that gets me to make shoutout vids and such. xP

Ah, and I guess Ayanami too~

Edited by Freohr Datia

In spirit. No, just a fail Chinese.

and I'm not going back to any college. >_> I meant another program thing just for Japanese.

Aww don't say that, I mean I barley know Chinese besides the basic.

The Genki 1 and 2 books are pretty good for learning Japanese. Granted it's still better to learn in a class, I wouldn't mind scanning mines if you can't find a torrent. (Though not high quality scans.)

Do you have firefox? Rikaichan is a good add on to get, and what Joey/Tryndamere said was good too.

9es.png

Shirley, TE and Freohr awoken my awesome gene again. =3

@Freohr

Thanks! =)

Edited by 綾波

I think I can see where you're coming from for saying that, Freohr. Apparently that's the case.

Aww don't say that, I mean I barley know Chinese besides the basic.

The Genki 1 and 2 books are pretty good for learning Japanese. Granted it's still better to learn in a class, I wouldn't mind scanning mines if you can't find a torrent. (Though not high quality scans.)

Do you have firefox? Rikaichan is a good add on to get, and what Joey/Tryndamere said was good too.

Oh oh, you're Chinese too?

Ohhh, those were actually my textbooks from my Japanese classes from college. XD Although I...don't know where I placed Genki I now... when I tried to search for it again...

Nooo, I use google. I mean Chrome.

shadykid and NinjaMonkey could also be added to your list Freohr. Well, I'm very sure the former can be, anyways.

I kind of wonder how high my self esteem is. I guess it's somewhat lower than average, since I did make that shot at myself saying "Rejection is practically always painful. I know that better than anyone," but I don't really make shots at myself outside of that. I'm quite happy with myself besides the occasional "I'm sad that many women rejected me" moments and those times where I realize how dark my mindsets can be at times and how deeply engraved they are into my mind.

...okay, maybe my self esteem isn't as good as I thought, but it's a lot better than before. I'm not sure if that's saying much, but improvement is always good.

I have a pretty low esteem as well.

I think I can see where you're coming from for saying that, Freohr. Apparently that's the case.

Oh oh, you're Chinese too?

Ohhh, those were actually my textbooks from my Japanese classes from college. XD Although I...don't know where I placed Genki I now... when I tried to search for it again...

Nooo, I use google. I mean Chrome.

Yeah.

I see, lol.

There might be one for Chrome, also this site is pretty good for searching things.

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?1C

Edited by Generic Operator

It just takes a down to earth boy or girl to wake me up. =3

TE/DevilHunterLady/FeGirl100/Freohr/Shirley/celtics8402 are examples...

Already taking to Zeem, etc on Skype now and such. Going in chat too every now and then...too.

Edited by 綾波

Huh, NM with low self-esteem? Well, I dunno him that well anyway...

Yeah.

I see, lol.

There might be one for Chrome, also this site is pretty good for searching things.

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?1C

Oh oh, I see.

Must find it again or something. :<

No..idea... Bad student. >_> And oooh, I used to use that too, and then Rey told me of another site for kanji and stuff.

Personally, it kinda seems to me that every single person on SF except perhaps Integrity and Specta and Nightmare and SHIN and Tangerine and probably others that I forget has low self-esteem~

yo dawg even me? most of my friends envy my outlook on things lol

Edited by BEST TRYNDAMERE PLAYER

Well, he does come off as quite strong in how he always posts in threads just to correct people and how he puts things down quite strongly.

Well there is also that thing, about how some people probably do that because they think so horribly about themselves that they want to bring everybody else around them below their supposed level and they can feel better about themselves~

Yeah I saw your name Joey and then thought "maybe I should have added him to that list too!" xb

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well...I know that he loves Ace Attorney and that he goes to court-records.net there commonly.

Edited by 綾波

Oh oh, I see.

Must find it again or something. :<

No..idea... Bad student. >_> And oooh, I used to use that too, and then Rey told me of another site for kanji and stuff.

Ah I see, if you dont mind can you post the link?

Thank you.

Ah I see, if you dont mind can you post the link?

Thank you.

Yes.

Cuz, I/we need to further my/our studies.

Edited by 綾波

Well there is also that thing, about how some people probably do that because they think so horribly about themselves that they want to bring everybody else around them below their supposed level and they can feel better about themselves~

Yeesh. The poor guy.

I remember trying to be friends with him and talk to him, since I felt bad for the guy for how negative he always was. It didn't turn out too well.

Oh well, I'd say I have a rather solid (yet small) group of friends here on Serenes Forest, which I'm quite happy with.

Sometimes having smaller groups of friends is better than having a million and one friends. It's usually easier to keep in touch with a smaller group of friends, or at least be closer... if you can understand what I'm saying.

Well anyway, since it's already past midnight, goodnight everyone!