FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well, yeah. Being an adult is super lame. That's why I refuse to grow up.

Of course, that's a reality we have to live with. If we can't deal with it, we'd be losers.

But sometimes, you just have to accept the fact that the next generation needs guidance

But I'm already a loser!

Essentially the loading screen would be long enough for Duriel to kill you while you can't do anything since he's in a small room.

No. The poisonous variants of this http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/act5g-clawviper.shtml

Ah

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But sometimes, you just have to accept the fact that the next generation needs guidance

But I'm already a loser!

It's true. Being an adult is cool in that sense, but way uncool in some other senses.

Not true! At least, as far as I know. I also meant to say "accept it" instead of "deal with it" but oh well, you already got what I meant.

work's a pain. unfortunately, you gotta roll with the punches sometimes. how are you being taken advantage of?

I'm told I'm being compensated for too little money for taking over on call on Saturday night / full Sunday.

It's true. Being an adult is cool in that sense, but way uncool in some other senses.

Not true! At least, as far as I know. I also meant to say "accept it" instead of "deal with it" but oh well, you already got what I meant.

It's something we're forced to be, after all.

It's okay, comrade

I'm told I'm being compensated for too little money for taking over on call on Saturday night / full Sunday.

yeah, underpaid overtimes can be dumb. some companies are stingy like that. you might be able to do something about it as it can be a violation to worker's rights

yeah, underpaid overtimes can be dumb.

Such an understatement

It's one of the reasons why I decided to be a civil servant

Interviews were the other main one

yeah, underpaid overtimes can be dumb. some companies are stingy like that. you might be able to do something about it as it can be a violation to worker's rights

Oh no, it's not my boss doing it. My coworker asked me to do it as a favor and she pays me a little bit after cashing the check. She pays $50 and apparently the on-call for the weekend is $250 so my other coworkers said it was unfair and that I was being taken advantage. I... don't know, I guess it is? I was doing it as a favor, though it does kill me too, to do it. but... she always does it on the weekend and doing on call means not being able to go anywhere so I feel bad for my coworker.

................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oh no, it's not my boss doing it. My coworker asked me to do it as a favor and she pays me a little bit after cashing the check. She pays $50 and apparently the on-call for the weekend is $250 so my other coworkers said it was unfair and that I was being taken advantage. I... don't know, I guess it is? I was doing it as a favor, though it does kill me too, to do it. but... she always does it on the weekend and doing on call means not being able to go anywhere so I feel bad for my coworker.

................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

who knows, maybe she'll do favors for you if you ever need one. was the work stressful?

I'll just go play with these new baby rabbits now~!

You know, I was thinking of giving one to Shirley, but I'm afraid she me go all stabby-stab on the poor creature. :(