FE4 THREAD

Fia

Compared to Dahlia though, it's truckload better... I think...

Iris seems to suffer from a serious case of denial when it comes to Dahlia, and considering how much evidence of her sister's wrongdoings is thrown in her face, it takes either unconditional love of the purest kind or a special sort of crazy to continually do that.

Or both.

It's still far better than Dahlia's poison-the-hell-out-of-everyone-in-my-way-for-the-lulz.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Iris seems to suffer from a serious case of denial when it comes to Dahlia, and considering how much evidence of her sister's wrongdoings is thrown in her face, it takes either unconditional love of the purest kind or a special sort of crazy to continually do that.

Or both.

It's still far better than Dahlia's poison-the-hell-out-of-everyone-in-my-way-for-the-lulz.

Indeed

So you're saying you're yandere

I see

Wouldn't use the term "yandere"... more like... cute and kind of psycho.

There's a difference, yes. Yanderes are possessive/obsessive over their lovers and their violent acts tend to revolve around that person, whether it's ensuring their safety, eliminating any possible competition or trying to win them over. It's more... romantically fueled violence than anything.

Yes, I know the difference. That's... kind of sad.

Wouldn't use the term "yandere"... more like... cute and kind of psycho.

There's a difference, yes. Yanderes are possessive/obsessive over their lovers and their violent acts tend to revolve around that person, whether it's ensuring their safety, eliminating any possible competition or trying to win them over. It's more... romantically fueled violence than anything.

Yes, I know the difference. That's... kind of sad.

So you're yangire

I get it

So you're yangire

I get it

Veh? Wait... I need to go look that one up.

... And apparently it means I'm like Rena Ryuga. Lovely.

Guess I'd better take you all home then! :)

Veh? Wait... I need to go look that one up.

... And apparently it means I'm like Rena Ryuga. Lovely.

Guess I'd better take you all home then! :)

*sweatdrop*

Dammit I feel hungry now =(

Always be sure to eat the shish kebab before the happy cake.

the Duff Goldman intelligent cake Jew he always know the legend eat the shish kebab first than the cake

Always be sure to eat the shish kebab before the happy cake.

the Duff Goldman intelligent cake Jew he always know the legend eat the shish kebab first than the cake

I wish I had a souvlaki right now.....

An old friend of mine who is of Greek descent once told me about souvlaki. It sounds good, but I never tried it.

[spoiler=KNEEL BEFORE YOUR NEW MASTER!!!!]800px-Souvlaki-plate.jpg

Why is it that whenever some tells you NOT to do something you wanna do it? :XD:

If I had the means to do so, I'd probably do what soc did in the waifus video just to see people rage. It's like the more people tell you "DON'T TOUCH MY WAIFU/HUSBANDO OR I'LL HATE YOU FOREVER :(" the more you WANT to do it.

Oh man, I just remember the diner down the road is owned by a Greek family. I haven't been there in a couple years... I can't remember if they serve and Greek dishes there.

Oh man, I just remember the diner down the road is owned by a Greek family. I haven't been there in a couple years... I can't remember if they serve and Greek dishes there.

I hope they still do, if you are interested of course.