FE4 THREAD

Fia

Enemies move, attack and cast 50% faster than normal

Holy crap.

He started losing money once he found a job~

But that's because he's been too busy going through training and stuff so he couldn't do much of his ebay "business" x3

But today is his first day of work so he'll get his paycheck in a couple weeks?

Actually I might use this time for getting back into drawing stuffs.... but I'll play games too~

Also Integ said if my dad will trust him enough, maybe I could come over to his house and stay a few days... =o

What, how do you do that..... oh...

Oh oh, good luck then, Fre. :o

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What, how do you do that..... oh...

Oh oh, good luck then, Fre. :o

Thanks Shirley~

Have they met face to face

Uh huh. He came with my family on a looooooong hike and he and my dad seemed to get along well enough~

It's just that my dad's so paranoid, I think he'll trust him by now but I always feel like there's no way I could ever know

Oh cool, he's got a job. So you won't be out of internet for long.

Yup yup! Maybe he would still manage to get some money off of ebay inbetween job stuff, though that might even get pretty tiring for him

Party at Integ's place.

Even better is he plans on teaching me to bake some things~ I'm hoping for an apple piiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He's gay for Sugita. Won't happen.

Oh, and Rey?

My sister sends along a message: kill her Chrom-nom and she'll never forgive you.

... You can guess what I recommend you do, of course...

Tell her this was especially for her:

Holy crap.

No, holy crap would be turbo + lethal

Since lethal gives all enemies +50% physical damage, and then +50% of their physical damage as each element (fire/lightning/ice)

That's almost quadruple damage for everyone, and it means all their crits freeze you too

Uh huh. He came with my family on a looooooong hike and he and my dad seemed to get along well enough~

It's just that my dad's so paranoid, I think he'll trust him by now but I always feel like there's no way I could ever know

This isn't paranoia

It's protecting his daughter from an obvious threat

Tell her this was especially for her:

Hahaha, it'd be funny if there was also a pairings dying/killing reel... as crazy as it could be...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No parties anywhere!

Party at Charlie's house. Yes.

No, holy crap would be turbo + lethal

Since lethal gives all enemies +50% physical damage, and then +50% of their physical damage as each element (fire/lightning/ice)

That's almost quadruple damage for everyone, and it means all their crits freeze you too

...THAT is holy shit. >_>

And woooow, Rey.

I think Fre's dad would just be overprotective.

Edited by Shirley

Paranoia is irrational

This very much isn't

I just say take the "obvious" out and call it "potential" then I'd call it fine

And don't get me wrong I am very happy that my dad is so protective, but sometimes it feels like he takes it a bit far (which of course is still fine, it just makes me not know how far he takes it in each time I have to ask him permission for something)

I guess in this case though I've met Integ 3 times and he's only got to know him about 1.2 out of those 3 times, so maybe only I know him well enough to consider him far from a threat~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Party at Charlie's house. Yes.

...THAT is holy shit. >_>

And I'll just let you know they have a race with those two modifiers... plus three others

Heehee

Mostly it's just that I met him for 3 whole visits, but for the first two gettogethers my dad got to talk to him when he dropped me off and picked me up, and didn't really get to know him until the 3rd time

omg I could probably drop in here and say hi on their computer or something when I'm over there~!

I just say take the "obvious" out and call it "potential" then I'd call it fine

And don't get me wrong I am very happy that my dad is so protective, but sometimes it feels like he takes it a bit far (which of course is still fine, it just makes me not know how far he takes it in each time I have to ask him permission for something)

I guess in this case though I've met Integ 3 times and he's only got to know him about 1.2 out of those 3 times, so maybe only I know him well enough to consider him far from a threat~

Okay, it's an obvious, blatant potential threat

Of course I don't know your father

But there's always a good chance that he's just doing what any decent father would do

You think he isn't a threat

But a man is always a threat

So Freohr, what do you think he'll say

1. Hahaha good one

2. Hahahahaha no

3. What did you just ask

4. No

5. No daughter of mine goes to sleep in her internet boyfriend's bed

6. Over my dead body

7. You said the scoundrel's name was Ike, right