Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

true!

I love id purpose and chaos~

Same here. Also, Champion and Divine Decree. And Destiny. And Duty. And Mastermind. And Malefactor. Also, Annihilation (Enemy Phase music for lategame chapters and Future Past DLC).

... Nope. She's being sincere, because I just confronted her about it and she's a terrible liar.

And my cousin ships it too, apparently.

Cousin is a better liar than my sis, so hmm.

Yup. Had a massive crush on a guy who got around more than Madonna in her 20s.

So it's really canon

Except penguin is a bad penguin sometimes. :< So I don't even know what comfort there is...

Now that make me laugh a bit. Inside. Since laughing at work would make me really crazy.

I'd suggest religion

Pleased to be of service

僕は悠じゃない!

それに、「俺」という呼び方使えていなんだろう!?

それはどうした

零の軌跡の主人公も天然ジゴロだ

So, do you want to tame the player types?

ohmy.png Edited by OldMan

This, in my opinion, is the most underrated piece in the game right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgRCAwoBNk0

So, do you want to tame the bad boy types?

I have a bit of a hero-complex, I'm afraid. The idea of saving someone from their self-destructive habits or the world around him is just... it's a pure adrenaline rush. I get a serious kick out of being someone's savior.

So yes, I do.

Explains why I like Henry so much.

I like the "but frederick it's nearly dark" the best though

that one is good too~

also don't speak her name is nice

Same here. Also, Champion and Divine Decree. And Destiny. And Duty. And Mastermind. And Malefactor. Also, Annihilation (Enemy Phase music for lategame chapters and Future Past DLC).

malefactor~

Well, more like it wasn't really intentional. And well, I have in here, haven't I, hehe...

Maybe, but why return. >_>

Oh... okay~ Then get some more!!! Because it looks like you aren't even fully convinced yet =<

Wha.... you..... you mean.... you don't like us?? ;^;

You can keep them for now, but I'll be watching! It's curtains for the lizardwolf if he so much as harms a hair on the fuzzy creatures I gave you! And for what will happen to you... it will be a fate even worse!

;n;

that one is good too~

also don't speak her name is nice

malefactor~

I also like the comedic moment music (the one that plays when Lissa spazzes out over a bug getting in her mouph).

That one always escapes me...

I know... I can't really listen to Don't Speak Her Name by itself, although it's a beautiful piece. It's just that, it sort of NEEDS that depressing atmosphere to reach its full effect, and it can't really shape said atmosphere by itself.

I have a bit of a hero-complex, I'm afraid. The idea of saving someone from their self-destructive habits or the world around him is just... it's a pure adrenaline rush. I get a serious kick out of being someone's savior.

And Rey does happen to be desperately in need of someone to save him from his waifus

I'd suggest religion

Pleased to be of service

I tried it around the time I was hospitalized for suicidal ideation... which was like, pretty much 10 years ago. And now, I just don't really have any idea on a deity.

Oh... okay~ Then get some more!!! Because it looks like you aren't even fully convinced yet =<

Wha.... you..... you mean.... you don't like us?? ;^;

Get some more friends? Whaaa.

Nooo, it's not that. It's just... I'm giving myself a heartache and unnecessary stress on here. :< I "love" some of you guys. Okay, er, why did I say some. Because I don't know all of you so I say some. <_<

Edited by Shirley

I know... I can't really listen to Don't Speak Her Name by itself, although it's a beautiful piece. It's just that, it sort of NEEDS that depressing atmosphere to reach its full effect, and it can't really shape said atmosphere by itself.

Indeed...I am not in mood to get depressed anyway...

In the interest of derailing the discussions happening around me spreading the megabeard, here's a quoted post from fellow Dorfs back at bay12.
------
Let's go with some more level 4 fun. Pretty common fun, in fact.
[FUNCOMMON]
[HOME_ROT]
[CREATURE:KOBOSCIS_EYE_FEAR]
[VOLCANLATER]
[CREATURE_TISSUE_LAYER_JUG]
[bABYNAME:ALL]
[sHAPIENT_EXOTICITY:MALE]
[bABY:MAKIN]
[CASTE:ALL:HAIRY]
[TISSUE_LAYER:HEAD_HEAD:EYE_FREQUENCY:200]
[MEAN_SNAIL]
[MALE:BABY TEND]
Going full random. This tends to produce curiosities like:
[sEMIMEGABEAKING_SPOTTERMANAL]
[EXEMPATTLEFISHEADER:HAMPLE]
[MEGABEARD]
[WORLD_NUTS:6]
[DOES SUCKLE] (what the?)
[MELTIPLICITY]
[AUTOSAVAGEM]
[WAGONFIRED]
[uSE_FLY]
[VOLCANICORPSE_NUM:12]
[WAGONFIRST, BRO] (seriously. what?)
[bRO][FANGSTA]
[iNTO_BAN:HAMMERPETS:NO_TWO_HARCH]
[PETVALUE:SPIDEBURNERABLE:0]
-----------

Does poisoning this thread with the Bay12 forums help any? =P
[MEGABEARD]
[megabeard]
That sounds just glorious. In duplicate.
[WAGONFIRST, BRO]
[bRO][FANGSTA]
Bro fang? Isn't that a bit difficult, y'know, compared to a bro fist?

Personally, as much as I like the sound track there isn't anything. . . well, discordant enough for the paranoia that should come from fighting the Eldritch.
Though, perhaps it is a bit lenient to be calling that puny little Grima an Eldritch abomination~!
Edited by Verdant Shade

I tried it around the time I was hospitalized for suicidal ideation... which was like, pretty much 10 years ago. And now, I just don't really have any idea on a deity.

For years, I tried to base my self esteem on my accomplishments

But they were few, meaningless and sort of stopped happening

Then I thought I could perhaps rely on others

But others won't love you if you don't love yourself (and other things)

A material pillar can easily crumble

An abstract one cannot

Indeed...I am not in mood to get depressed anyway...

http://lensterknight.superbusnet.com/other/10%20-%20Naraku%20e%20to.mp3 Edited by OldMan

Get some more friends? Whaaa.

Nooo, it's not that. It's just... I'm giving myself a heartache and unnecessary stress on here. :< I "love" some of you guys. Okay, er, why did I say some. Because I don't know all of you so I say some. <_<

Nooooo I'm still talking about comfort~ Or help!

Well.... I guess as long as you have some friends to help you in real life as well? B-but I'd personally just stay away from all the parts of this forum that are stressing me out rather than leave all the people I've come to know =< And if the distraction this place is is really that bad then I'd wait for easier times at least... when you aren't having so much trouble with work?

Aw, don't be such a weepypants. I'm just looking out for the little fuzzies is all.

Everybody's so afraid of my doggy =<

And now I'm just going to get hurt for it tooooooooooo

Edited by Freohr Datia