FE4 THREAD

Fia

Freohr, your laptop likely just needs to be cleaned out. If it's still under warranty, or you're not technically inclined, take it in to get cleaned and it should stop overheating anywhere near as much.

Huh? I've been saying that this whole time~

Canned air is always the solution. ;3

(Actually no, just find someone who knows how to clean it)

Hmm? Integrity suggested to me to use canned air. Or maybe it's just that he knows how to use it and I don't x3

But then your cereal gets all warm... eww

Pffft my laptop doesn't heat up that badly

And Night most likely never used cereal anyway~

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? I've been saying that this whole time~

Hmm? Integrity suggested to me to use canned air. Or maybe it's just that he knows how to use it and I don't x3

Pffft my laptop doesn't heat up that badly

And Night most likely never used cereal anyway~

Hrmmm.... oops, I guess. The main thing about cleaning laptops is that you need to take the keyboard off of the case to get at the motherboard and other electronics that you want to clean off. If you don't know what you're doing you can do some damage. If it was a desktop I'd say you're okay doing it yourself since you can just take the side of the case off and (for the most part) blow off the dust.

Oh, and I like my milk and cereal ice cold. Anything warmer is just gross.

Well...Nightmare just saved us money from having to buy cooling pads...I suppose.

Well i guess use it to buy weapons.

Aim at target area about...over half a foot away if you can.

Make sure that straw thing is attached.

Spray a bit at a time because the can cools fast. Whatever you do be careful because the canned air may spray the extra crap inside the can (which could potentially screw up the computer, though this is unlikely).

Hrmmm.... oops, I guess. The main thing about cleaning laptops is that you need to take the keyboard off of the case to get at the motherboard and other electronics that you want to clean off. If you don't know what you're doing you can do some damage. If it was a desktop I'd say you're okay doing it yourself since you can just take the side of the case off and (for the most part) blow off the dust.

Oh... can I not just blow the fan clean?

Ice cold??... Heehee what odd preferences

Aim at target area about...over half a foot away if you can.

Make sure that straw thing is attached.

Spray a bit at a time because the can cools fast. Whatever you do be careful because the canned air may spray the extra crap inside the can (which could potentially screw up the computer, though this is unlikely).

Oh, okay thanks for that. I will try to keep it in mind if I ever find some compressed air and buy it.

I think I might find a cooling pad as well if I can. Because even when it was new it would still heat up a bit with some games.

Oh, okay thanks for that. I will try to keep it in mind if I ever find some compressed air and buy it.

I think I might find a cooling pad as well if I can. Because even when it was new it would still heat up a bit with some games.

Nah, the heat comes from dust sitting on stuff like your CPU, GPU and other hotspots on the board. That's what needs to get blown off. If anything, if you blow compressed air into the fan you may just blow more dust into the case XD

And yes, I keep my milk almost cold enough to freeze. It tastes soooooo gooooooood when it's that cold.

No, Shirley. I am the Penguinator.

Well... fuck.

Anyway, I'm gonna take my leave here for now. Goodnight everyone... and Charlie the Penguinator. :(

Incidentally, what games are you playing, exactly?

Well...Nightmare just saved us money from having to buy cooling pads...I suppose.

Well, no. Cooling pads are better and won't get in the way of playing games/typing/etc.

Yeah, I don't use cereal but...yesterday, I ate some cereal with slightly cool milk. Slightly. It was so gross I wanted to puke after eating it. The milk felt cold from outside! Lousy physics.

Incidentally, what games are you playing, exactly?

Well, mostly it's just Minecrafty~

But sometimes I like to play Wind Waker since my gamecube died so even though I own WW I have to emulate it now! And my new not-broken Wii doesn't play gamecube games! Fun!! =D And PoR too

And then there's also how I own Pokemon Soul Silver but I wanted to be able to take screenshots, but then there's those antipiracy issues sometimes I think I was able to find a patch for that or something?? so I mostly don't bother with it anymore~

Oh oh oh oh but there's also Majora's Mask (which I don't own) and Ocarina of Time (which I do own) but I haven't played either of those in a looooooooooooooong time and I haven't gotten that far in either of them, but now that I learned how to use a playstation controller for these things it might convince me to start trying to play those again!! =o

Edited by Freohr Datia